Marvin owes Warrick some time!

walzav29

Warrick is better suited for the slot, TJ for the wide position opposite Johnson. If you put all 3 of those guys on the field at the same time, and get a nice rotation with Henry and Tab Perry, or K-Wash then Palmer should be the happiest QB in the AFC North.

I'd love to see Warrick stay healthy and stay a Bengal, not just for this year either. I think the offense works better with him in it...and even though he wants to contribute on special teams I think he should give that up in favor of the rookies and Deltha. He has a better chance of staying healthy if he's not taking the extra hits.

Warrick is better suited for the slot, TJ for the wide position opposite Johnson. If you put all 3 of those guys on the field at the same time, and get a nice rotation with Henry and Tab Perry, or K-Wash then Palmer should be the happiest QB in the AFC North.

Man, I'm slobbering over here. A healthy P-Dub moving the chains from the slot, blocking, running reverses, etc. puts this team way ahead of the pack. No question. And the rotation to boot? Wow. This is about as loaded at WR as a team can get if P-Dub is healthy.

But that's the only real question...is he healthy. Adding some bulk up top helps his cause for blocking but if he can't stop on a dime or cut faster than a blink still, his value as a slot receiver starts to drop.

I'd love to see Warrick stay healthy and stay a Bengal, not just for this year either. I think the offense works better with him in it...

I agree. Too often Bengal fans concentrate on the things players don't do well and ignore the things they bring to the table. On that score Warrick adds a wrinkle to this teams offense that might be sorely missed. However, I don't think he's in the Bengals long-term plans for reasons that have nothing to do with his health.

Hint: I'm thinking about Joisey's RB rant with a WR twist.