Zimpher dead women walking

joseph

Sorry Miss Zimpher, buy let me be the first to let you know in stone cold writing that your life at UC as you know it is over. You almost stepped over the line a couple of years ago when you flirted with the notion of taking a run at one of Cincinnati's favorite icons. Now you are dumb enough to try it again. As the saying goes " You mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns" The sad part of it. Is that it YOU don't even have the slightest idea of the ramifications your actions are going to have on your life. You will be/are the most hated person in Cincinnati. Do you really think that you will ever be able to step into Bob Huggins arena (a.k.a. The 5/3rd Center)??? I would highly advise against it... You will be booed, slandered and made to feel uncomfortable every second that you are in attendance of a game there for the rest of your life. FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! Regardless whether Huggins stays or goes.. Furthermore your not welcome in my presence and if you happen to ever come across me anywhere in Cincinnati from here to the end of your brief stay, I'm going to let you know what I think about you. Sorry honey it's a free world, and I will be sure that you feel very unwelcome and suggest that anyone who feels the same about this women do the same. It should start at the U.C. campus. I suggest that all those students who are in support of Huggins hold a rally down in front of Miss Zimphers office to let her no that she is no longer wanted in Cincinnati. It's a free society, and as long as it's a peacefull rally there is really nothing she can do about it. What's she going to do, expell any student that doesn't like her from school??? Give me a break! The students down at UC need to show this lady the door before she has anymore time to wreck a perfectly good basketball program. That's all I have time for at this moment, but I'll plan on giving a full briefing on why Huggins should stay and Zimpher should go top to bottom. But the basic point is that femine nazi school marms are a dime a dozen; while HALL OF FAME COACHES DON'T COME AROUND TOO OFTEN. And all of those on the Board of Trustees don't think you are getting off the hook here either... I'll need to collect some information on the likes of you first though.. So youR weak little ploy to stay silent and let Nancy be you "fall girl" will not work, so you better chose which side of the fence you are on now, so the people of Cincinnati can make some judgements of their own about how they feel about you and your respective business in OUR CITY.