Madden 2006

Marshall

"needs to figure out how to edit the draft picks"

^_^

You do it during your " regular season play "...

When you get your rookie reports via your owners e-mail, go to it, and set the guys up for who you want, by the way, don't go crazy making everyone a '99 or better, cause the game will lock up on you for doing it... :D

i've been playing madden since 96 i think, and 06 on the ps3 looks fantastic. does anyone else have trouble returning punts on 05 or is it just me?? kickoffs are fine but punts i only make a couple of yards before the oppo kills me!!! admittedly my punt coverage is also v good though and same happens to oppo returner.

jon

those of you nopt playing Madden because EA bought the rights are going to have no sports games to play. NCAA is now EA, MLB is 989. It's happening in every sport, can't criticize EA then not criticize other companies. starting this coming year, only NBA will have multiple games. And Sega's NFL sucked guys... The ESPN was nice, but they put it out way too soon without testing everything thoroughly just so they could beat EA to the market, then priced it at $20, which is a scorched Earth policy, forcing EA to do what they want. Nothing better than a 60 yd TD run called back for holding, then your RB getting credit for a -70 yard run throwing off his numbers for the whole year. No way EA would EVER let that hit the market.

and something else to keep in mind, THE NFL CAME TO EA ABOUT BEING THE SOLE RIGHTS HOLDER, let me repeat that... THE NFL CAME TO EA ABOUT BEING THE SOLE RIGHTS HOLDER, not the other way around. Maybe you should stop watching NFL football in protest.

i've been playing madden since 96 i think, and 06 on the ps3 looks fantastic. does anyone else have trouble returning punts on 05 or is it just me?? kickoffs are fine but punts i only make a couple of yards before the oppo kills me!!! admittedly my punt coverage is also v good though and same happens to oppo returner.

jon

i was in the same boat, bro...i figured out that i was using sprint from jump, right when i got the ball...the nature of that game has the defense run to the ball, so when you are sprinting, they just sprint after you...i started not using sprint until right when they were gettin close, then hit sprint and found a hole...helped me out a lot...

cheers, i'll give it a go- i usually find the oppo on top of me as i catch the ball, and if i haven't called for a fair catch i usually fumble it!! i've even tried improving the bengals blocking stats,but that doesn't seem to do much. shame really, in the old games you could usually have a 15-20yd average and a few tds aswell!!