FINALLY A USE FOR MY "BIG DADDY" JERSEY

walzav29

I can finally get my Big Daddy out of the moth-balls and put Pollak's name on it. Finally a good investment, I just hope I don't jinx it. My Boomer Esiasison jersey was purchased right before Klingler was drafted, WIlkenson, Carter and Blake are some of my other classics. Don't worry. I won't put his name on it until I'm sure it won't ruin him. By the way. What the hell is Lonie Wheeler's problem? Check out the Cincy Post. Talk about a pessimist. Screw him. Sirius Sattelite is having a draft review show from 2 to 5 on the NFL channel.

Pollack=Joke LB=99

How Cool is that?

Joke LB? Gee, I guess you know better than Marvin Lewis. Quick, go get a job scouting or coaching....

"He's further ahead than any guy I've ever had make the switch" - Marvin Lewis.

Marvin has said he's learning the new position better than any other defensive lineman he's ever converted to a linebacker. This includes guys like Peter Boulware.

Pollack=Joke LB=99

How Cool is that?

Joke LB? Gee, I guess you know better than Marvin Lewis. Quick, go get a job scouting or coaching....

"He's further ahead than any guy I've ever had make the switch" - Marvin Lewis.

Marvin has said he's learning the new position better than any other defensive lineman he's ever converted to a linebacker. This includes guys like Peter Boulware.

I meant to say Joker LB. As in the Wildcard, the one that is set up to make plays.

Sorry about that.