bengals report

jonf45uk

hi guys,

do any of you know where i can get hold of the bengal report newspaper for the upcoming season???

i've had a wonder round the web and couldn't find anything.

its nice to have something to flick through, and we only have one decent publication over here!!

cheers jon f

I know I need something to read while doing the BM but no magazine actually tells you anything Hobson doesn't release @ Bengals.com long before any mag can go to print. If it isn't there then I don't believe it. He gets it right from the horses mouth. Marvin is saavy, he may blow smoke up other reporters skirt, but he tells Hobson want he wants everybody to know.

:huh: They send me a renewal card every year can't remember how I got start getting them though..Also I live in NY and everytime I try to order tickets through the Bengals website I am not able to get any. My ? is will there be scalpers on gameday so if I just decided to come and get tickets that there will be someone available, my friends and work said just to go there will be someone scalping tickets...does anyone know?????

hi guys,

do any of you know where i can get hold of the bengal report newspaper for the upcoming season???

i've had a wonder round the web and couldn't find anything.

its nice to have something to flick through, and we only have one decent publication over here!!

cheers jon f

Good Question.

When I was going to school in Athens, they had the Bengals report newspaper.

Not sure where you can get it.

Try googling the search.

I know, I'm not much help.