Playoff tickets

The Brew Man

I purchased the two-game ticket plan thru the bengals, my games being oct. 19 vs. the ravens and dec. 28th vs. the browns, and was offered playoff tickets with the regular season ticket holders at the end of november and sent in my $340 (which covers a wild card game and afc championship, if they would host it) just days before the ravens clobbered the bengals, but i'm glad i did... if they don't make the playoffs, i can either get a refund or credit my account for next season. i'm really hyped for the browns game, whether playoffs are on the line or not, a browns-bengals game is always an event... WHO DEY !!!! a true Bengals fan in Cadiz, KY -- about 280 miles southwest of CINCY (home of my fav. chili, GOLD STAR) :lol:

I'll be there on the 28th. I fly in on Christmas and am more excited about going to my first Bengals game since moving out of Ohio in '98 than Xmas itself.

C'mon, Santa, bring me the playoffs!!

Know how you feel. This year was my first chance to get to PBS. My son drove to my house from Jersey, and then we drove from here to Cincy for the game. .................. the Ravens game.

Think about this...Y'all are talking about buying playoff tickets for the Bengals!!!!

The Bengals! The Bengals in the Playoffs! :blink::D:blink:

I thought big things this season....but the playoffs......The one time I don't go back to the states this happens.....You guys suck :P

Marvin Lewis for President!