50 Greatest Quarterbacks of All time

chrishcovga

Not sure if any of you saw this Magazine on the Shelves, but I happened across it today at Borders and couldn't help myself to see where some Bengal greats landed on this list.

I'll just say that out of 50 Great Quarterbacks to have ever played the game, Cincinnati has 2 of them, and they're listed right next to each other..

# 35. Ken Anderson

# 36. Boomer Esiason

* Don't ask who was # 1 ! :angry: :player:

Not sure if any of you saw this Magazine on the Shelves, but I happened across it today at Borders and couldn't help myself to see where some Bengal greats landed on this list.

I'll just say that out of 50 Great Quarterbacks to have ever played the game, Cincinnati has 2 of them, and they're listed right next to each other..

# 35. Ken Anderson

# 36. Boomer Esiason

* Don't ask who was # 1 ! :angry: :player:

Everyone has their opinion of who's the greatest..this is mine

1. Otto Graham... forget his stats.. he won and won and won championships.

2. Joe Montana....he won championships

3. Johnny Unitas..great leader..once threw a td pass in 47 consecutive games!

4. Dan Marino...yes he never won the big one.. He also never had a RB or good receivers after Duper and Clayton left...over 400 TD passes..

5. Steve Young...what? Steve Young at 5? Correct ..highest passing rating of all time.. he had to replace a legend and became a legend himself.

6. Fran Tarkenton...lost alot of super bowls like Kelly but he could do it all..pass ( 347 TDs ) and run run run....

7. John Elway...put him here because he could lead a team back from defeat in those last two minutes better than anyone..couldnt he Brown fans???

8. Sammy Baugh...greatest QB of the first half of the 20th century barr none.

9. Brett Farve....most unorthadox QB ever..also one of the 10 best of all time.

10. Troy Aikman.....cool calm collected with a howitzer..could play for me anytime.

I know everyone has their own lists and may not agree with mine but these are the guys I would rate as the best at their position....