When are the dates of the games coming out?

walzav29

This is taking forever. I have a bet that the Bengals will get 2 Monday nighter's.

I thought I heard recently that they will be announced in a couple of weeks. In fact I think someone posted a link to NFL.com or NFLaccess with the time and date of the "announcement" show.

The date IS April 13th. Direct TV and NFL Network is showing it as an afternoon special. Last year, however, it was on ESPN.com at the same time as the show I believe.

8-8 record, my bet is one Monday night and one Sunday night game....

Monday Night vs. Green Bay and Sunday Night vs. Baltimore.

This is something I wrote about last week. I think we get at least two primtime games, including one monday nighter. IMO the most likely for a home game are Pittsburgh, Baltimore or Indy. For the road games, I could see Pittsburgh, Baltimore or Jacksonville. The key for PIT or BALT is that it doesn't matter where the game is because it should be good either way. That's why I'm not sure if we'd get a divisional primetime game at home.

This is something I wrote about last week. I think we get at least two primtime games, including one monday nighter. IMO the most likely for a home game are Pittsburgh, Baltimore or Indy. For the road games, I could see Pittsburgh, Baltimore or Jacksonville. The key for PIT or BALT is that it doesn't matter where the game is because it should be good either way. That's why I'm not sure if we'd get a divisional primetime game at home.

I WANT INDY FOR MONDAY NIGHT!!

* Last year we embarrassed the Broncos to let the NFL know the Bengals were back to NFL legitimacy again.

**- This year I want Carson and Co. to light up a weak Colt Defense, but most importantly, If our Defense has really improved, and we can show the ability to knock the Colts all around that field, It will send a ( Tyranasaurus Rex shimmer ) through the Rest of the NFL ! :player:

This is something I wrote about last week.  I think we get at least two primtime games, including one monday nighter.  IMO the most likely for a home game are Pittsburgh, Baltimore or Indy.  For the road games, I could see Pittsburgh, Baltimore or Jacksonville.  The key for PIT or BALT is that it doesn't matter where the game is because it should be good either way.  That's why I'm not sure if we'd get a divisional primetime game at home.

I WANT INDY FOR MONDAY NIGHT!!

* Last year we embarrassed the Broncos to let the NFL know the Bengals were back to NFL legitimacy again.

**- This year I want Carson and Co. to light up a weak Colt Defense, but most importantly, If our Defense has really improved, and we can show the ability to knock the Colts all around that field, It will send a ( Tyranasaurus Rex shimmer ) through the Rest of the NFL ! :player:

Be careful what you ask for...Indy's defense had a swagger towards the

end of the season and Manning can embarass you when he is on fire. Remember what they did in Round 1 of the playoffs?? How would you like to see a young Bengals squad (with fragile egos) shredded on a national stage? If we get

a primetime game with Indy, I hope it is later in the season and the Bengals have

developed an attitude.

Be careful what you ask for...Indy's defense had a swagger towards the

end of the season and Manning can embarass you when he is on fire. Remember what they did in Round 1 of the playoffs?? How would you like to see a young Bengals squad (with fragile egos) shredded on a national stage? If we get

a primetime game with Indy, I hope it is later in the season and the Bengals have

developed an attitude.

It's a home game, and if it's on Monday night, There will be enough energy in that stadium to make David give Goliath an ass'whoopin and take his milk money! :D