Dont worry bengal fans

bengal fan

We have always stood up to good teams, dont forget it is all about who shows up and wants to play, and i think that the rams will not have much to play for, they have already clinched,and got homefield advantage. and i will bet you the ravens will lose last 2 games, this loss to the raiders has crushed there ego, they will lose both games you have herd it here, go pitts, go browns go bengals.

We have always stood up to good teams, dont forget it is all about who shows up and wants to play, and i think that the rams will not have much to play for, they have already clinched,and got homefield advantage. and i will bet you the ravens will lose last 2 games, this loss to the raiders has crushed there ego, they will lose both games you have herd it here, go pitts, go browns go bengals.

I think the Browns are in for a long day this coming Sunday. These 2 don't like each other any way, and the Ravesn are going to take their frustrations out on the Browns from last week. I don't like the Browns any more than anyone else, but this is not going to be pretty. This one will get an R rating for extreme violence.

Ravens and Steelers ???????????????? who knows with those 2. Nothing will suprise me in this one.

I think the Browns are in for a long day this coming Sunday. These 2 don't like each other any way, and the Ravesn are going to take their frustrations out on the Browns from last week. I don't like the Browns any more than anyone else, but this is not going to be pretty. This one will get an R rating for extreme violence.

Ravens and Steelers ???????????????? who knows with those 2. Nothing will suprise me in this one.

Well, in the Browns defense(damn this just feels wrong) they do have a decent Defense. Remember, they held the Broncos to 20 points in Denver and did a pretty decent job at containing Portis. I think the Browns are gonna be a up for this game and I think the Ravens may still have an Oakland hangover now that they no longer control their own destiny, plus they may well expect the Browns to roll over for them...The Ravens have shown that they have a very hard time playing on the road (4 losses in a row) I think it's gonna be one of those 9-6 games that both of these teams have played in this year...It will be violent, it will be ugly, but what can you expect when two Browns collide?

Well, in the Browns defense(damn this just feels wrong) they do have a decent Defense. Remember, they held the Broncos to 20 points in Denver and did a pretty decent job at containing Portis. I think the Browns are gonna be a up for this game and I think the Ravens may still have an Oakland hangover now that they no longer control their own destiny, plus they may well expect the Browns to roll over for them...The Ravens have shown that they have a very hard time playing on the road (4 losses in a row) I think it's gonna be one of those 9-6 games that both of these teams have played in this year...It will be violent, it will be ugly, but what can you expect when two Browns collide?

:lol::lol::lol: