kitna isn't a problem, but i'd like to see kitna

richmond_mat

Many people disagree with the notion of placing Palmer in at the end of the game last week.

I say show him the best defense in small doses.

The game was lost; let him play the last half of the fourth quarter!

Hopefully, we'll be on the other end of a route soon and Palmer will get some PT.

There really hasn't been an oportunity to play him and kitna is not the problem. We've drafted too many players on offense that haven't panned out.

I say show him the best defense in small doses.

We've drafted too many players on offense that haven't panned out.

Well, I disagree with playing Palmer against the best defense. Had the Ravens seen Palmer in there playing, they would have attacked even more cause they knew the Bengals had given up and knowing they are gonna see Palmer plenty more they would have realy tried to get under his skin and into his head. The last thing we need is for the Franchise QB to be afraid of the Ravens...That sure doesn't help the long term prospects of the rivalry.

The Bengals have had so many offensive players flame out because they didn't play them right, they ended up destroying their confidence and poof, high round draft pick goes up in smoke...It happened with Akili when they made him start with 2 rookie WR's...It nearly happened with Warrick but thank goodness Coach Lewis, and Coach Brat saved his career before he lost it.

Well, I disagree with playing Palmer against the best defense. Had the Ravens seen Palmer in there playing, they would have attacked even more cause they knew the Bengals had given up and knowing they are gonna see Palmer plenty more they would have realy tried to get under his skin and into his head.

It nearly happened with Warrick but thank goodness Coach Lewis, and Coach Brat saved his career before he lost it.

I don't think Palmer's playing would have motivated the ravens. I was surprised to see the class shown by their athletes. They'd have played hard, but would have acknowledged the bengals saying uncle. They also would love to rip Palmer's head off. He needs to get used to that.

I agree about Warrick, but let's get someone else to return punts.

Putting Carson in that game could have been damaging. Remember Klinglers debut against a then stellar Pitt D? Lots of sacks and confidence that never returned.....

Have to agree totally. If Palmer doesn't take a snap all season, We have all of training camp and next pre - season to let Palmer get game time. This is looking more and more like a McNair situation where he didn't get a start til like the 6th game of his second season. You have to admit that's paid off pretty well for them.

....I agree about Warrick, but let's get someone else to return punts.

Whew, every time he fields a punt I make sure I'm not sipping an ale. I'm afraid it might wind up in my nose.

The best professional returners run verticaly, but he can make people miss.

ALSO let's get another punter. A free agent shouldn't cost much.

Well, I've been wondering why they haven't gotten TJ returning yet, he's healthy....

I think they'll end up drafting a punter somewhere around the 4th round. I don't really know of any quality FA punters coming onto the market...Now as long as they draft a Punter, and let him punt (one of the things that proved Dick didn't know Dick was getting the kid from Purdue (damn, forgot his name already) and then make him kick Field goals, then try to use his as a punter near the end of the season...killed the kids career before it ever got started) Of course a punter that can kick off would be pretty damn nice cause while Shayne Graham is pretty damn good kicking field goals...actually he's been damn excellent, he leaves a bit to be desired when it comes to kicking off.

cheers