excited about super bowl.

KYBENGALFAN

Am I going against the grain here by saying, if New England wins on Sunday that I'll be happy for Corey Dillon. I'm not gonna root for the Patriots, I'd like to see someone else, like Philly, win the title. A team, like the Bengals, who haven't been to the big game in many years, .. to see the Eagles win, would be great for the game. But if New England wins, then it's congrats to CD, he got what he wanted. And, we should want it just as much. No more settling for .500 finishes. We need to be in the playoffs next year and get another crack at a super bowl title in three to four years. What do y'all think? WHO DEY> :player:

We need to be in the playoffs next year and get another crack at a super bowl title in three to four years.

It shouldn't take us 3-4 years to be in the Superbowl. Just my two cents, but I think this is doable in the next 2. We are a much better team than most realize and as long as we ADDRESS the Defense (Hello run defense) we will be set for years to come. Once again, my two cents...

WHODEY !!!