Playoff Run!

Kirkendall

While the Bengals lost the game, and possibly their own control of a playoff run, check this out.

Obviously we need to tie the season with Baltimore. Next on the tie-breaker list is division record.

Now Cincinnati is 3-2 and Baltimore is 2-2 in the division. If we win out, including the win against Cleveland then we'll have a 10-6 record and a 4-2 record in the division. With Baltimore at 8-5, they'll need to lose at least one game. If they lose to either Pittsburgh or Cleveland, then their final record will be 10-6 and 3-3 in the division.

Baltimore has two games on the road (Oakland and Cleveland), in which they are 2-4.

If both the Bengals and Ravens tie in the Division record, then the next tie breaker is the record in common games. Baltimore is 4-2 and Cincy is 3-2. -- Records are based off games both teams have played. In short, we need Oakland to win and we have to beat St. Louis and San Fran.

Guys, it's still possible but we have to have a ton of things go our way.

Guys, it's still possible but we have to have a ton of things go our way.

I think the biggest roadblock in the Bengals way is the game at St Louis. They pretty have the NFC West wrapped up. But now they are firghting for homefield advantage so that will make them play very hard. They haven't lost at home this year, and we haven't beaten a team with a winning record on the road this season (never mind the history, that was a different time, and a different team) But it's still possible. 10-6 would probably get the team into the final wildcard spot, but at 9-7, well I ain't holding my breath.