LT- Levi Jones

LG-Eric StienBach

C-Richie Brahm

RG-Bobbie Williams

RT-Willie Anderson

QB-Carson Palmer

FB-Jeremy Johnson

RB-Chris Perry

This offense could be a top 5 O in the NFL, even with out Rudi, It will be hi flying, and with Washington as our 3rd WR, he could turn himself into that tough Possesion WR teams need.

This allowed marvin Cap room to address the D, face it our team may be able to make the playoffs with a great O and sub-decent D, but they will never see the Superbowl, unless the O catches lightning in a bottle like the Rams did in 99, they were the last great Offense to win a championship but even then there D was a top 10 in the NFL.

I say we stick with what we got at O if we can upgrade it for cheap fine, but if not leave it how it is. Chris and Warrick will recover fully and be ready for next year.

The draft i seriously think Marvin lewis is looking hard at David Pollack, the DE from Georgia. And is going to go get some great young talent in FA, Don't look for anything over the age of 28 unless, it's a safety, because marvin Believes strongly for some reason in a good veteran Safety( why i'm still lost he didn't make an effort for Rodney Harrison in 2003 and John Lynch in 2004), but i think he will go with a Veteran Athletic Safety. IMO sammy Knight.

K. Washington as 3rd W.R. that blows we need T.J or some one in the 2nd round!!

Wash sucks he is the only bengal I would love to see leave and that dance is plain Dumb!! Did you see him drop that T.D. playing the browns.

Plus I don't think he and Palmer have that feel for each other you can tell cause when kitna played they hoked up more.

That's my 2 cents nothing more...

GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!

Well 3rd wr's aren't supposed to be the best, and you're forgetting that he is a big physcial receiver that i think can go accross the middle and beat an LB for a tough 1st down catch, hence a possession receiver. he may not be that big play flashy wr, but we don't need that out of him we got Chad and Warick to do that.

K. Washington as 3rd W.R. that blows we need T.J or some one in the 2nd round!!

Wash sucks he is the only bengal I would love to see leave and that dance is plain Dumb!! Did you see him drop that T.D. playing the browns.

Plus I don't think he and Palmer have that feel for each other you can tell cause when kitna played they hoked up more.

That's my 2 cents nothing more...

GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!

T.J. Houshmandzadeh`s stats after 2 seasons:

62 catches for 720 yards and 1 TD.

Kelley Washington`s stats after 2 seasons:

53 catches for 677 yards and 7 TD`s.

K-Wash is making $559,000 in 2005.

Yeah he obviously "sucks" and should be

released !

Give TJ $2 million a year with a $5 millon signing bonus !

And hand him the #2 job !

*sarcasm off* <_<

IMO Warrick won't be back. It appears to me (reading between the lines) that his injury is degenerative, and his salary would provide cap space. Now if he's healthy then bring him back and let TJ go. Warrick is a far more dangerous threat than TJ overall, but as I said I think Pdub is done.

Also, I don't think Marvin will go with Pollack because of his size. We already have Justin and they are similar players. If they go end in the first round look for E. James out of Wisconsin - a bigger lineman who holds up well against the run.

Perry will start only if the Bengals can't reach an agreement with Rudi. If Rudi asks for reasonable dollars or if we transition him then he will be back and starting. We won't franchise him because the cost will keep us out of any free agency splash.

WR#1: CJ

WR#2: TJ

WR#3: K-Wash/Kevin Walter

and at RB (if Rudi is not here, but I hope that he will be) I would have Kenny, with Quincy Wilson backing him up or splitting time.

I'm not sold on Perry yet, and I think Wilson could be something special if given the chance. Some of you might not like K-Walt at #3, but he made some plays this year that impressed me, and I would like to see him get more significant game action.

BN1281

WR1- Chad Johnson

Wr2- Peter Warrick

TE- DRAFT/FA/Schobel

LT- Levi Jones

LG-Eric StienBach

C-Richie Brahm

RG-Bobbie Williams

RT-Willie Anderson

QB-Carson Palmer

FB-Jeremy Johnson

RB-Chris Perry

This offense could be a top 5 O in the NFL, even with out Rudi, It will be hi flying, and with Washington as our 3rd WR, he could turn himself into that tough Possesion WR teams need.

This allowed marvin Cap room to address the D, face it our team may be able to make the playoffs with a great O and sub-decent D, but they will never see the Superbowl, unless the O catches lightning in a bottle like the Rams did in 99, they were the last great Offense to win a championship but even then there D was a top 10 in the NFL.

I say we stick with what we got at O if we can upgrade it for cheap fine, but if not leave it how it is. Chris and Warrick will recover fully and be ready for next year.

The draft i seriously think Marvin lewis is looking hard at David Pollack, the DE from Georgia. And is going to go get some great young talent in FA, Don't look for anything over the age of 28 unless, it's a safety, because marvin Believes strongly for some reason in a good veteran Safety( why i'm still lost he didn't make an effort for Rodney Harrison in 2003 and John Lynch in 2004), but i think he will go with a Veteran Athletic Safety. IMO sammy Knight.

TJ is already that tough possession WR that teams need and more. Your line-up already presupposes that Rudi's not here; it makes no sense not to sign TJ given that assumption. Washington is a waste to me. I'd rather let him see if he can get it together somewhere else. This team is beyond what he's offering. With the quarterback situation the Bengals have, if Perry turns out to be what Marvin Lewis keeps saying he is, and you've got Johnson, Warrick and TJ as receivers with another fast guy in development, and you at least make sure that the OL and the TE's don't drop off, you've got a big time offense.

The Bengals website has Terrence Murphy from Texas A&M as a possible option in the draft, so maybe it could look like this:

WR #1: Chad

WR #2: TJ

WR #3: Warrick/Murphy

Have Murphy under Warrick for a year, knowing that Warrick will be gone because if his desire to be a #2, and then have Murphy step in in 2006 and make it Chad, TJ, Murphy (or Chad, Murphy, TJ depending on his development)

K-Wash would still factor in somewhere, but drafting Murphy would make it clear that he would not be a part of the club's future plans.

BN1281

Hey, I have no problem with K-Wash, but there is always the want of a receiver corps that can go three-deep with top-tier threats. K-wash has had success, but he has yet to show that he is an explosive talent.

If you look above, I had K-Wash and Kevin Walter at #3, so obviously I wasn't trying to hate on him. I was just exploring the option that would exist if Lewis drafted Murphy.

BN1281

IMO Warrick won't be back.  It appears to me (reading between the lines) that his injury is degenerative, and his salary would provide cap space.  Now if he's healthy then bring him back and let TJ go.  Warrick is a far more dangerous threat than TJ overall, but as I said I think Pdub is done.

Also, I don't think Marvin will go with Pollack because of his size.  We already have Justin and they are similar players.  If they go end in the first round look for E. James out of Wisconsin - a bigger lineman who holds up well against the run.

Perry will start only if the Bengals can't reach an agreement with Rudi.  If Rudi asks for reasonable dollars or if we transition him then he will be back and starting.  We won't franchise him because the cost will keep us out of any free agency splash.

As far as Warrick being healthy. I have heard NOTHING BUT GOOD

things about him returning and being 100% recently.

I haven`t heard ANYTHING BAD about his knee since he

FIRST WENT DOWN.

For instance.....

This is what Chick Ludwig had to say when asked about Warrick`s

health.

QUESTION — I know Peter Warrick is on Injured Reserve with a shin injury, but I'm hearing rumors that he has a degenerative knee problem that could be career threatening. What's the deal? — Steve, Lebanon

ANSWER — Warrick, who was IRd on Nov. 5, has a slight fracture in a bone just below his left knee. He is expected to make a full recovery for the 2005 season, the final year of his six-year contract. There is no truth to the rumor about a degenerative knee.

This is what Peter Warrick had to say when he was asked.

“I’ll come back about 120 percent. I’ll be better than ’03,” Warrick said. “I’m letting my body heal, let my knee heal. Let my shin heal. I’ve got something to prove not to the world, but to me.”

As for speculation about arthritis in his knee, Warrick said, "No way. Too young for that, man." 

http://www.bengals.com/press/news.asp?iCur...=0&news_id=2572

This is what Marvin Lewis had to say when asked about it in

his end of the season video interview.

Marvin said that "TJ will be given the opportunity to compete" for it...no question he did fine ...another guy here that was injured this year Peter Warrick had an

oustanding year a year ago...when he was healthy so...I think there is no

question Pete will be fine....the only grumbling comes from people that

don`t know."

And online chat January 4th.

bob (Jan 4, 2005 12:54:46 PM)

coach, if peter warrick is unable to play next year will you try to get another reciever to help chad and TJ? either by draft or free agency?

Marvin Lewis (Jan 4, 2005 12:54:46 PM)

Peter Warrick should have no problems being able to play next year.

An article about it that was posted JUST YESTERDAY !

The stitches came out and there were problems, not so much an infection as it was some swelling. But that’s fine now. And the leg is good.” Gould said Warrick’s knee has been checked out not only by a Bengals doctor, but also by Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Ala. He also said his client doesn’t need surgery on the broken leg.

Let me see. A highly respected beat writer for the Bengals says

Warrick is going to be fine. Marvin Lewis says Warrick is going

to be fine and the only grumbling is coming from people that

"don`t know". One of the top Doctors in the field saying it is fine.

And Warrick himself said that he is going to come back at 120%.

WHY wouldn`t I believe all of that ? :blink:

So...

#1: Chad

#2: Warrick

#3: TJ

Okay, works for me

BN1281