Kick the CRAP outta the RAVENS!!

lambert58

Hello Bengals,

While I am preparing myself for the Steelers game against the Raiders, I wanted to wish you guys good luck against the Ravens. I know I said this last week but please... KILL THEM. If you play anything like you did against us, you'll be in first place! God knows you all deserve it.

I realize the Steeler game isn't as meaningful to the rest of the world, but it's Sunday, and I'll take any Steeler game to watch no matter what our record is!

I hope someone (a lineman,running back, wide recever, ANYBODY) puts Ray Lewis on his ASS.

Just think you guys, first place is right around the corner! KICK SOME ASS!

Lambert 58

LOL Arizona!!!

A quick study guide for nonbelievers:

DT - Kelly Gregg

DE - Marques Douglas, Anthony Weaver

LB - Ray Lewis, Ed Hartwe, Peter Boulware, Terrel Suggs

CB - Chris "Chad Who?" McCalister, Gary Baxter

S - Will Demps and the aforementioned Ed Reed

I think you guys have met?? And not to be too harsh but if Travis Taylor catches that ball we win 40+ to 3.

You guys have a good team but no match for our talent

I can't hear you anymore Lambert58?????

I think you guys have met?? And not to be too harsh but if Travis Taylor catches that ball we win 40+ to 3.

You guys have a good team but no match for our talent

Travis Taylor will never be a great WR, or for that matter consistant....He just doesn't have it in him.

Uh, the teams split the series, it wasn't a sweep so don't act like the Ravens are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

kevnz, DIDN'T watch another game, yet has a boatload of opinions. What a doofuss!

I was there dumb@$$, and the game wasn't as close as the final score! Next time let the husbands play!!

Look you sorry bastard you can kiss my ass. go lick your dogs balls. I do have lot's of opinions..Like you are a little dips**t with no balls. What the hell are you doing trying to slag me off?

Look guys, I respect your team, you played well for most of the game but let's be honest, as some have said Marvin is in Year One of rebuilding. I think we all know he will be upgrading some talent at linebacker and in the secondary. You have Justin Smith and Thornton and Simmons but after that....

We have Ray, Boulware, Hartwell, Suggs, McCalister, Reed, Baxter, and Demps. We are just too deep no smack intended

Again you beating us in your house three months ago was basically a fluke. Reed drops and interception and everything goes right for you.

You are so right about only being a game back but when its mano v mano, you have to know Ray Lewis & Co will win.

You guys can still catch us or Denver or Miami, Ill be the first to tell you that.