Snow

Kirkendall

I am. There's not much snow here in Richmond, but I'm supposed to be heading to Northern KY this afternoon so I can catch an early flight in the morning. Unfortunately, the airport is closed and I don't know what will happen to my flight. Will I get bumped for the people that missed today's flight? Good grief. At least it's a trip that I don't care to miss. :lol: The inlaws...

I'm driving to Dayton on Sunday. Thank god this storm didn't hit over the weekend, or Monday. I'd have been screwed. They had a guy from the weather channel on in Dayton last night. It looked like it was really coming down...really windy too. My parents in Centerville said they had about 13 inches. I have to say I'm a little jealous. Not of you though Josh. Digging for 3 hours doesn't sound like much fun. I hope you at least got to miss work.

B) Just our luck ..... We were in Ark. when this thing hit. It took us an extra day to get back to western New York.

I'd already called and told my wife that #1 we were OK and the #2 I'd TRY to be home before Christmas. We hit a lucky streak and were able to hit areas that had just been cleaned up .... or were in the process.

Note to Matt ............ Please tell them in Louisville that when they plow ..... they are supposed to plow the off ramps as well as opposed to burying them like they did in this storm. Almost every exit had 3 or more cars piling up cause they were trying to blow through the snow banks .... getting knocked sideways ... and then getting rammed by the guys behind them.

Jeez ! It was like watching a bunch of dam lemmings or something B)

Oh Kirk, I'm glad that I didn't have to shovel my car from a snow bank.

But my flight today(s) was a night-mare. I'm hoping to get my luggage tomorrow.. eff!!!!! At least I'm home. (We ldeparted at 6 pm 12/31 and arrived at 8pm 1/01.

I didn't mention thet the in-laws are in Japan id I? :( and somehow we got out of conti 12/24. go figure. :wacko: