We learned 3 big things this year!

walzav29

Of course this season is ultimately disappointing, but we learned 3 things that all of us fans were wondering.

#1 Palmer is legit

#2 Rudi isn't a 1 hit wonder

#3 If the defense improves we are for sure playoff contenders.

The things I want to know next season?

#1 Can Chris Perry fill in for Rudi Johnson?

#2 T.J.'s numbers are great, but I wonder what Warricks would be with Palmer in there?

#3 Will we be able to get some run stuffers?

If the answer to these 3 things are yes, then we will make a Super Bowl run, because are schedule will not be as brutal. Closer and Closer we come.

Of course this season is ultimately disappointing, but we learned 3 things that all of us fans were wondering.

#1 Palmer is legit

#2 Rudi isn't a 1 hit wonder

#3 If the defense improves we are for sure playoff contenders.

The things I want to know next season?

#1 Can Chris Perry fill in for Rudi Johnson?

#2 T.J.'s numbers are great, but I wonder what Warricks would be with Palmer in there?

#3 Will we be able to get some run stuffers?

If the answer to these 3 things are yes, then we will make a Super Bowl run, because are schedule will not be as brutal. Closer and Closer we come.

Great points. Also going back to mini camp and training camp, etc., ML said we must win our division games. We were 2-4. We could have been 0-6 at worst, all the way to 4-2 IMO. This has to get better and that means matching up with the other teams.

Specifically, you have great running teams in Pittsburgh and Baltimore. These two teams also have two young QBs (with good O-lines) that are going to get better. I believe we have to shore up the D-line alot and maybe take two or three D-linemen. Also a big safety would help with the run support. We are competitve with these two teams but we want to be just as physical as they are. I believe we have more skill players than either as well.

Any thought to moving Steinbach to center? Everyone moaned about Fontenot not knowing the calls and protections when he subbed for Braham. If you get a new FA guy or a rookie, we will be in the same spot. Steinbach is a great athlete and that might be a possible solution.

Also I was very disappointed with Bobby Williams. Nothing he did every really jumped off the screen at me. Some of Rudi's best runs were behind Willie and Goff last year.