Bills/Bengals fan here

Raistlin

Been a "troll" here for awhile now.

Yesterdays game was a tough one for me. I have been a Bledsoe fan since he came out of college, but on the flip side, I lived in Cincinnati for 13 years and have always been a Bengals fan. If this makes sense...I'm a Bledsoe fan, but a Bengals fan too :huh:. I'm an avid sports memrobilia and card collector. I collect Bledsoe and since his days are almost over, I have really latched onto Carson Palmer as my next big investment (have auto'd footballs, helmets, cards, etc...). I also collect Chad Johnson. This is a battle of my two favorite teams. I was really disappointed that Palmer couldn't play yesterday, really wanted to see a Bledsoe/Palmer battle. I guess what I was hoping for, was a high scoring game, where the Bills just beat the Bengals. Only because Bledsoe probably doesn't have many more chances at the post season, and for them to go this year, they need to win all their games, and have a little luck. Palmer and CJ will have their shot, no doubt about that. I honestly feel that if Palmer had played, the game would have gone differently. I really think he is going to be a very good QB in this league for awhile. The future of the Bengals is exciting, for me anyway.

I guess I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I feel the Bengals are going to be one of the dominant teams in the NEAR future! Pick up a few defensive players in the off season, and people will remember why they didn't want to play in the "Jungle" B) !!

Raistlin

Nice post Raistlin. Welcome aboard. I would have loved to see Palmer play yesterday too. I don't know how much his absence effected the outcome of the game, but it sure would have been nice to have seen what he could have done. He and CJ will definitely be a force for years to come. And with Bledsoe's career slowly reaching it's twilight, you couldn't have picked a better young QB to follow than CP. Here's to the future...again. :wacko:

Welcome to the board.

Bledsoe is a good qb as well as just plain a good person, and I think everybody here has " favorites " on other teams. If you've been lurking for a while, you've most likely noticed that the majority of people here .... while Bengals fans specifically, are fans of football in general and can speak with knowledge about most teams ( pro and college ).

This is the one board I've found that also welcomes fans of other teams. We've had regular posters that ... while they like the site, are fans of the Raiders, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, and others that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Always room for one more.

I agree with you Raistlin. Obviously as a Bills fan I was relieved not to face red hot Palmer. The weather yesterday was tough and as a result neither Bledsoe nor Kitna really got it going. Kitna was obviously rusty and he made some bad decisions like he used to do a lot before last year. But I'll be honest the Bengals played better on D than I expected. Buffalo just made some big plays that swung the game.

Bledsoe is one of the class guys in sports. He never makes excuses, never blames anyone else, always gives credit to his team mates. He's a family man that works hard to give back to the community. You couldn't have picked a better guy to follow. Palmer seems like he may be heading the same way and he has a ton of talent.