and who said...

Nasty Mcgahee

That the Bills defense was average at best -- Ha! how bout TKO taking one to the house -- bet that felt good! Well, you guys stopped us offensively but it just didnt work out! !

Your D is great, and Spikes played well, made a nice play. However, on Kitna's part that looked like a type of throw a raw rookie would make..just tossed up in the air right to him, brutal..I couldnt watch the game, so I don't know EXACTLY how well kitna played, but on that play and stats wise..it did not look impressive. However, I'll give Buffalo some credit, their D, and Spikes are solid.

The Bills weren't impressive at all. This game turned out to be what I thought it might be, and what I worried about - the game that showed just how bad the Bengals still are. A good team would have kicked the Bills' asses, and what separates the Bengals from being a good team is that there is still too much tolerance in too many of their players minds' for not sucking it up and getting it done when you have to. It's time to clean house.

Kitna was the main problem - he needs to go. But he wasn't the only problem. You just have to win this game. It's late in the season, when you're trying to establish that you're ready to be a winning team. It's against a team that will test you, but is very beatable. It's in your house. You have to win it, or else you have to accept that what you have as a team isn't yet good enough. A good team doesn't lose to Buffalo in this situation, and having a number 2 QB that can't deliver is part of what makes this a bad team.

If you think the Bengals are good enough, you're kidding yourself. You have to look at the guys that are making plays and protecting the ball and preparing and executing versus the guys who make the bone-head mistakes and continually commit stupid penalties and turnovers, and who blow coverages, etc. If you want to become a championship team, you have to look at situations like this in which it's all on the line and reward the guys who come through, and replace the guys who don't as soon as you can. That's the only way to cultivate the professional attitude that it takes to have a championship team - it's about accountability.

Marvin Lewis said he was all about accountability, it's time to show it. The season has shown that there are some really good players on this team, but a game like this shows that a lot of heads need to roll. If enough of them do and good replacements are brought in, this will be a good team next year.

How can you say the Bengals are a bad team when you faced the backup QB that lost the game by himself? I don't call 2 tds and 2 fumbles a great day. It would have been a different game if Palmer was the QB.

I never said the Bengals were bad, I said you stopped us offensively but the ST and D dominated this game. Thats all! Not once did I say the Bengals were bad, look at my post.

The Bills weren't impressive at all. This game turned out to be what I thought it might be, and what I worried about - the game that showed just how bad the Bengals still are. A good team would have kicked the Bills' asses, and what separates the Bengals from being a good team is that there is still too much tolerance in too many of their players minds' for not sucking it up and getting it done when you have to. It's time to clean house.

Wow, keep telling yourself that -- It wasn't all Kitna's fault -- and I knew you clowns would say that -- sorry but when a defense dominates the offense of the other team ALWAYS looks bad -- stop kidding yourself.

you'd have a point, except the bills do this every week.

Aww someones a little sad. Its ok, its ok.

You want us to apologize! <_< Heres your apology f**k you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys came on this site while we were getting ready for the patriots and now you want us to apologize.

Something must be in the water up there

Plus, it's monday and you guys are still on our site praising about the 13-0 (I think that's right isn't it) Bills

Get a life

and if you want a real apology just ask for my address, I'll be more than happy to give it to you Drewstheman

Apology!! :lol::lol:

Thats about like Jim Mora sayin "Playoffs!" which by the way, wont happen for you either

Bengals fans stop b*tchin about Takeo's interception because no flag was thrown, therefore, it was not a penalty. The Bengals got their *ss' handed to them and I want all of you Bengals fans to apologize to the Bills fans for talking soo much sh*t and then having your team perform like sh*t.

:( I am sorry.

I am sorry we had to tell you you had a s**t team ...... you shoulda been able to figure it out.

I am sorry we had to tell you what s**tty fans you are ..... but somebody had to

I am sorry that our team performed so badly ....... if they hadn't they would have kicked ass on that bunch of lake drinking losers you have and it would have been fun to rub your noses in it.

As to Spikes' int. ............ not all penalties are flagged ..... that doesn't mean it shouldn't have been. Not getting caught is not the same as not having done something wrong. I know that's pretty lofty for a few of you to grasp, but that doesn't mean it's not accurate.

Most of all I'm sorry you had to go back to Buffalo. I do hope that you all made it back safely and didn't get lost and disoriented and end up staying in that first gray s**thouse on the lake that you came to ....... cause ...... THAT'S CLEVELAND YOU DUMASSES.

Any further apologies you want you'll have to get from your mother for having you.