Anyone going to the game?

jditty47

I'll be there.

Lot D is pretty cool.Myself,and probably six or so others from the football huddles Bengals BBS will be there.

Parking-I'll do you a big favor here.Take the 410 exit into Newport KY,and immediately turn right after you cross the bridge.There is a Hooters right there on the river,with free parking.If it's full,the pay lot is a mere $5.There is a ferry there,and a round trip ferry ride is $3,and it drops you off right at the stadium...no walking.The ferry even has a bar. :)

I'll be there.

Lot D is pretty cool.Myself,and probably six or so others from the football huddles Bengals BBS will be there.

Parking-I'll do you a big favor here.Take the 410 exit into Newport KY,and immediately turn right after you cross the bridge.There is a Hooters right there on the river,with free parking.If it's full,the pay lot is a mere $5.There is a ferry there,and a round trip ferry ride is $3,and it drops you off right at the stadium...no walking.The ferry even has a bar. :)

I have season tickets and I'll be there in Section 218!!! WHO-DEY!!

I'll be there.

:o I didn't know that.

Jeeez that sounds like a great time just getting to the game.

By the way ........ I was driving back through Cincy the nite of the Broncos game. They were blowing their horns and yelling all the way over to 71N off the Norwood ext. Wish I'd have been able to be there for the game.

Anything worse than not getting to go due to work, is having your job make you drive right past the dam stadium. :ph34r:

I'll be at the game, very pumped though. Haven't been to a Bengals game since the 1999 final home game against the expansion Browns. I'll be there fully decked out. Hopefully the score for the Bills game will be somewhat like the Browns game 44-28, Bengals. Well minus the whole 28 points for the Bills lol :D .

I will be there, too. WHO DEY !! I am a season ticket holder from southwest Kentucky. about an hour northwest of Nashville TN. and this will be my fourth and last Bengals game of the season. I sold off my tickets for the Miami, Dallas and Cleveland games... THREE WINS !! I hope to even my record to 2-2 for the season with a thumping of the Bills. We're in section 203. WHO DEY !!

I'll be at the game, very pumped though. Haven't been to a Bengals game since the 1999 final home game against the expansion Browns. I'll be there fully decked out. Hopefully the score for the Bills game will be somewhat like the Browns game 44-28, Bengals. Well minus the whole 28 points for the Bills lol :D .

Make sure you get some tickets next year. Especially to the Steelers and Browns games. Let shut those guys out of our stadium!