Not The Same Ole Bungles ESPN

bengalsfan15

For years and years our suffering franchise has had some memorable nicknames. None more popular than the "Bungles", a favorite punchline on Sportscenter and for Chris Berman. But since Marvin Lewis has come here, its all been turned around, and we are slowly earning some respect around the league. Yesterday's game was a prime example, down 35-14 late in the 3rd, we climbed back in the game against arguable the best team in the nfl. We are now the Cincinnati Bengals again. We are only improving every week, and it will only get better. The playoffs are a long shot this year, but next year, count on it my fellow Cincy fans, its playoffs for our long suffering city. So keep the faith and go fill the stadium up against the Bills next week and cheer our team to victory. I believe ESPN will think again before they make that popular punchline about our team, along with most of the league.

The Bungles No More

Who-Dey :player:

For years and years our suffering franchise has had some memorable nicknames. None more popular than the "Bungles", a favorite punchline on Sportscenter and for Chris Berman. But since Marvin Lewis has come here, its all been turned around, and we are slowly earning some respect around the league. Yesterday's game was a prime example, down 35-14 late in the 3rd, we climbed back in the game against arguable the best team in the nfl. We are now the Cincinnati Bengals again. We are only improving every week, and it will only get better. The playoffs are a long shot this year, but next year, count on it my fellow Cincy fans, its playoffs for our long suffering city. So keep the faith and go fill the stadium up against the Bills next week and cheer our team to victory. I believe ESPN will think again before they make that popular punchline about our team, along with most of the league.

The Bungles No More

Who-Dey :player:

How sad is it when 9-7 is a milestone for a team. Bill Belichick would damn near get run out of town if he coached the Pats to two straight 8 or 9 win seasons. But in Cincy, thats worth an extension and legend status.

Cincinatti Bungles, if moral victories were counted as W's, you guys would be a dynasty!! :lol: