An interesting trend!!

edreed#20

Well thank you for stating the obvious. The Bengals have done heaps this year that they haven't done since 90...This is just gonna be another one of those things.

cheers

You would have thought they would have lucked into one over the last 13 years.

Another interesting trend:

The Ravens are 5 and 1 at home this year.

Should be a good close game, but home field advantage is a powerful thing, especially in Baltimore.

See you at the game!

We sucked so bad we couldn't luck into any damn thing. :blink:

Yeah, don't you know the Ravens have such a historic tradition....Oh wait...The Ravens left their tradition in Cleveland, The Colts took their tradtion with them to Indy....Well You at least have a Super Bowl trophy and that ain't chump change. I don't think the enviroment will be any worse than playing in Pittsburg...But the crab cakes are really good :D (I love the crab cakes in Baltimore)

cheers

"Yeah, don't you know the Ravens have such a historic tradition....Oh wait...The Ravens left their tradition in Cleveland, The Colts took their tradtion with them to Indy."

kevnz are you trying to be mean spirited? From my perspective, Baltimore wants nothing to do with Indy or Cleveland. WE JUST DON"T CARE.

IMO, tradition has nothing to do with the teams, but rather it's a function of the city. Our city has as many NFL championships as the squeelers ........................ and it kills them. Thus they do or say anything they can to diminish it. Their forum is like a SNL skit of "DA BEARS." They think every player on their team is the best player in the league at his position. How funny is that?! They think the NFL started in 1975 and ended in 1980.

I only root for Baltimore teams and the city of Baltimore. If you remember, John Unitas wanted nothing to do with Indy either and, quite frankly Colt football died when he died.

kevnz are you trying to be mean spirited? From my perspective, Baltimore wants nothing to do with Indy or Cleveland. WE JUST DON"T CARE.

I only root for Baltimore teams and the city of Baltimore. If you remember, John Unitas wanted nothing to do with Indy either and, quite frankly Colt football died when he died.

No I'm not trying to be mean spirited, I was only joking around, sorry if I offended you on that one. And as for not caring about Cleveland, all I can say is good on ya mate. I would also have to agree with you on the Johnny Unitas comment. I'll also go on record saying that a good portion of my family is from Baltimore, and I still have family there so I have nothing against the city or the people. But now the trolls...That's another story.

"Yeah, don't you know the Ravens have such a historic tradition....Oh wait...The Ravens left their tradition in Cleveland, The Colts took their tradtion with them to Indy...."

With all due respect, I'd much rather have gone through the 13 year hiatus without and NFL team as we did from 1883 to 1996 as opposed to being a long suffering Bengals fan for the past 13 years.

However, things are looking up for your team. Good luck!

"With all due respect, I'd much rather have gone through the 13 year hiatus without and NFL team as we did from 1883 to 1996 as opposed to being a long suffering Bengals fan for the past 13 years."

I hear that every year with the Cardinals. People beg them to go to LA - then at least we'd get two TV games since they never sell out. Wait for another new franchise or a team to leave their town and come here. That's the argument anyway.

I say NO WAY!! There's a certain amount of pride to having a pro team. Even if it's the Cards or the 90's Bengals.

I'll take a bad team over no team any day.

Its true the Bengals have not beat a road team witha winning record, they also havent won this many games in 7 years. Like it was stated in a previous post, they keep killing the monkeys on thier backs, week in and week out. Yeah, its gonna be a great game, I cant wait....

This was an interesting thread. While noticing trends, I thought it was interesting to note that the Ravens haven't won 3 games in a row all year, In fact they seem to have a "trend" of winning 2 and then losing 1.

Probably doesn't mean anything, but I couldn't help but notice .... that ..... they just won 2 in a row ..... didn't they ?????