tsk tsk.....

DavidGivens

don't even begin to think you have a chance this weekend. its going to be a loooooong day for the p***ycats.

38-13 Patriots

Welcome to the Razor.

The Patriots have a roster full of humans.

They aren`t #1 in every stat and position.

They can be beat. And I hope to God they are,

so arrogant morons who probably wasn`t even

fans of the Patriots when Dick McPherson was their coach

will cry all week about how they got beat AT HOME

by the "lowly" Bengals. :lol:

don't even begin to think you have a chance this weekend. its going to be a loooooong day for the p***ycats.

38-13 Patriots

Welcome to the Razor.

How many seats does your bandwagon have? We are getting ready to enlarge ours here at Cincinnati. We thought we should ask the champs first.

Also, the game has been cancelled this weekend. Marvin Lewis and the team read your post and decided that it is not worth the trip. Sorry about that. I hope you don't have tickets to the game. :rolleyes:

actually, i do have tickets to the game. and i like cinncy, actually i come from boston and stay ing hyde park about once a month.

but i do think it'd be better off for the bengirls if they stayed home this weekend.

BTW, i've been going since the Sullivan Stadium days

What ever dude. :rolleyes: You wish they could stay home.

but i do think it'd be better off for the bengirls if they stayed home this weekend.

BTW, i've been going since the Sullivan Stadium days

So for only about two years?

http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/past/FoxboroStadium.htm

BTW, their cheerleaders are called the BenGals and they usually don't travel with the team.

foxboro stadium was called sullivan stadium for awhile

and lemme tell ya, no one has a right to question real fan's patriot loyalty with the crap we went through for years

that place had benches, limited scoreboard access, bad teams, and was violent as hell

as far as the bengirls, i was referring to the team, no the cheerleaders. i was just tryin to get a rise out of you guys

38-13 Patriots

Welcome to the Razor.

Dude, I'm taking my chances with our brothers from the AFCN. You Patsies are overrated and all you do is make up excuses why you lost to the Steelers.

Excuses are for losers and that's just what you bums are LOSERS! :D

Dude, I'm taking my chances with our brothers from the AFCN. You Patsies are overrated and all you do is make up excuses why you lost to the Steelers.

Excuses are for losers and that's just what you bums are LOSERS! :D

is someone from pukeburgh chiming in??? i can't hear him because steeler fans are insignifigant piss ants, and you'll all shut up in the very near future. i go to a jets board and you are there, too.

remember 2001, shorty. go back to the s**t city

Excuses are for losers and that's just what you bums are LOSERS!  :D

is someone from pukeburgh chiming in??? i can't hear him because steeler fans are insignifigant piss ants, and you'll all shut up in the very near future. i go to a jets board and you are there, too.

remember 2001, shorty. go back to the s**t city

Curious. How does a Pats fan come to a Bengals fan site, rip on the Steelers -- whom clearly beat the Pats if I remember correctly -- and think he has a right to trash talk. Very curious indeed. :wacko:

I welcome fans of other teams who have something of value to provide. It's cool if you want to come in and talk about why matchups favor you -- holes in the Bengals squads, etc. But you've got no game at all Patriot dork. Don't bring in "Bengirls" "p***ycats" garbage. That's bush, weak and boring. And yes, scoreboard rules - so Steeler fan wins your stupid argument. Now both of you take your slapfight to "bandwaggoniers.com."

as far as the bengirls, i was referring to the team, no the cheerleaders.  i was just tryin to get a rise out of you guys

I kinda figured that. That's why I posted the way I did.....I'm not as ignorant as some on this thread.

BTW, wasn't the Pittsburgh game over by the end of the first quarter? 21-0 or something like that? Please refresh my memory.

BTW, wasn't the Pittsburgh game over by the end of the first quarter? 21-0 or something like that? Please refresh my memory.

weren't the patriots playing without some star RB that wanted to get out of cincinnati becuase they are such a joke???

and weren't they without an all pro corner and their number 2 corner?

and isn't it sad when someone can't rest on their own team's laurels so they go and defend an 11-1 team from another city???

sad, sad indeed..... :(

weren't the patriots playing without some star RB that wanted to get out of cincinnati becuase they are such a joke???

and weren't they without an all pro corner and their number 2 corner?

and isn't it sad when someone can't rest on their own team's laurels so they go and defend an 11-1 team from another city???

Wow the Gaytriots won 15 straight games

and a Super Bowl WITHOUT Dillon and now

all of a sudden he is their saviour. :huh:

Like Madden said. "If he was a true super star ...he

would have stayed with the Bengals and turned them around."

Ecspecially since he signed a 5 year $32 millon contract in 2001.

Anyway if you want to talk about injuries

you will get NO sympathy here.

The Bengals have placed 9 PLAYERS from the

Defensive side of the ball of IR. They have 13 players

on defense RIGHT NOW that are on IR (9) or injured.

So boo friggin hoo to you and your excuses. :rolleyes:

Mr. Givens,

Sad indeed. Sad that their is nothing more in your life than to go to message boards and deride another team and their fans.

Browns fans have long been the most obnoxious in football to my knowledge.

Recently some Steeler fans here in Houston have joined the mix in the most obnoxious category.

I recently read on the net that Patriot fans are indeed the most obnoxious.

Welcome to the ass hat club.

You sir, are weak.

Mr. Givens,

Sad indeed. Sad that their is nothing more in your life than to go to message boards and deride another team and their fans.

Browns fans have long been the most obnoxious in football to my knowledge.

Recently some Steeler fans here in Houston have joined the mix in the most obnoxious category.

I recently read on the net that Patriot fans are indeed the most obnoxious.

Welcome to the ass hat club.

You sir, are weak.

wow. i started a thread that was cleary in jest (although i think the patriots are the better team), then i get attacked out of left field by a steeler fan, then when i defend myself i hurt some feelings. sorry fellas, i thought you were tougher than that. :huh: