Thank god Julius Jones was out

Damn that rookie looked damn good last night.

He looked real good. If he plays anything like he played on MNF, he could find Offensive rookie of the year.

:lol:

RIIIIIIIIIGHT.

You honestly think he'll get that award over Big Ben?

:lol::lol::lol: You're more niave than I thought.

he looked good but no one is expecting that from him. he'll start to get shut down now that teams will home in on him and start forcing vinny to throw again. seatle's d sucks and has no clue. and i dont think jones would have mattered vs us. we usually can take away the run game in the redzone.

And furthermore, I'm more concerned about McGahee than Dillon.

That's gonna be a TOUGH game against the Bills, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Dillon will be much more of a load than McGahee.

For starters we will be playing Dillon away and McGahee at PBS-thats a big edge in itself. Secondly, Dillon was completely shut down in August and will be looking to run wild. Not to even mention that Dillon has the better QB that takes more pressure off of him. No contest.

He looked real good. If he plays anything like he played on MNF, he could find Offensive rookie of the year.

RIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Did you know only one QB has won offensive rookie of the year? And that was in 1970.

Four of the past Off. ROY have been RBs, and since 1993, there have been 9 total.

Big Ben will probably win it because the press is up his arse. Personally, I like his play, but don't think he's at all locked up the award. I think there is some tough criteria for QB's and it's easier to win it when you're a RB. In fact, there has been only 29 RBs since 1967. That's 80% running backs and 2% QB.

Sorry, it was a passing thought; I forget sometimes when I think I do it outloud and it's way above everyone else. :lol::lol::P

RIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Did you know only one QB has won offensive rookie of the year? And that was in 1970.

Four of the past Off. ROY have been RBs, and since 1993, there have been 9 total.

Big Ben will probably win it because the press is up his arse. Personally, I like his play, but don't think he's at all locked up the award. I think there is some tough criteria for QB's and it's easier to win it when you're a RB. In fact, there has been only 29 RBs since 1967. That's 80% running backs and 2% QB.

Sorry, it was a passing thought; I forget sometimes when I think I do it outloud and it's way above everyone else. :lol::lol::P

Nice stats, but stats don't apply to the here and now, they're only a barometer of what you can possibly expect.

Well, that's part of the reason why Ben is dialed in, the media coverage he's been getting and the fact that the team is undefeated since he took over the role. That's probably the most telling stat that will most likely earn him the award.

Ben's in a ideal situation, he's not asked to be the savior of the Steelers, just play smart, move the chains and throw some shots downfield.

Add to the fact that unlike Jones, he hasn't been injured and had to play catchup and there you have it. Jones has been playing well as of late, but he wasn't even starting before he got injured, so he'll have to REALLY REALLY black out in order to catch up to Ben, IMO.

And oh yeah, that last comment was REAL nice. <_<

You're about as over my head as a Trojan.

I haven't denied Big Ben getting the award, in fact, other than saying if Jones has 200 yards and 3 Touchdowns per game, where have I suggest otherwise? Like I said, I was making a passing comment and pretty much agree with everything you said.

And oh yeah, that last comment was REAL nice.

You're about as over my head as a Trojan.

Thanks. Not sure about me being over your head with a trojan though.. that sounds a little f'ed up. :blink: