How big is this game?

JBrooks

Something to keep in mind about how huge the Ravens game is:

If Cincinnati wins, they can post a 1-2 record the rest of the way, compared with a 2-1 from Baltimore and still win the division.

Hey, I certainly don't want Cincy looking that bad down the stretch, but I just thought it's an interesting angle to look at. This game is huge.

And I see a lot fewer points than in the first meeting.

Bengals 21

Ravens 17

Sorry it has to be this way. (Damn, I forgot I don't have to type that anymore)

This game is just massive. Even if the Bengals lose they still have an outside shot at the playoffs with a wild card spot, but only just barely, and they don't control their own destiny. But Beat the purple browns and the AFC North is theirs.

I'll be posting scenarios if the Bengals lose on the site soon. We still have a chance at the AFC North title if we lose, but it's out of our hands -- the worst feeling. The wild card, if we lose this weekend, is almost certainly out of reach, realistically. Miami is playing decent right now on both sides of the ball, but they still play the Pats and Eagles (MNF Game) so keep your eye on how they play. If they win both of those, we'll need to win the division to reach the playoffs. If the Bengals lose this weekend, we practically need a meltdown by Baltimore.

you have to give Baltimore credit. They've done what it takes over the last few weeks. Granted, they got some major help from Seattle defense and the refs last week, but they've taken care of business recently.

We need to take care of the ball and expose them for what they are. They're not a very good offensive team, playing with their third-string QB and a bunch of retread receivers. If our offense doesn't commit mistakes (turnovers), we should fare well.

The biggest game of the year so far for the Bengals. I wish it was in Cincinnati, but, if we go to Baltimore and beat the Ravens....we earned the division title. We have three games after the Ravens that will be important too.

Win them all....AFC North Division Champions....and host at least one playoff game!

Who would have thought that before this season started? I thought Marvin Lewis was going to need 2-3 years to turn us around. He's done it in less than 1 year. Wow!!