Bonds

Kirkendall

I know he might not have the greatest personality in baseball or be the most likeable player, but if anyone says that he's not a great player, they obviously know nothing about the game.

No doubt he's a great player, why then is he taking roids? I've been baffled with that question still.

Yeah he is a great player for sure, BUT the steroids he is pumping into his body is giving him more longevity and he has quicker recovery time for the long grind that is a baseball season. IMO he wouldn't have hit 73 and we wouldn't be talking about him and Hank Aaron if it weren't for him using ILLEGAL drugs.

Bonds was on steroids and anyone around baseball knows it. When he was with the Pirates he was small and skinny he was not even close to the size that he is now. If Bonds breaks the home run record I hope everyone boos at the game so he can realize that cheating is wrong and I feel that he should be expelled from baseball.