Good Game Bengals !

Billfromhanover

Well, it was meant to be, the Bengals Win ... Good Game ! I must sit back and ride out the season and hope PGH can stop and/or hurt Baltimore ...

This Division; Bengals is yours for the taking, you need to WIN and WIN THE DIVISION, the time has come ....

Like I stated in my previous messages, I will cheer you on !! Just stop Baltimore !!

Be good, I hope you go all the way !

"Steelers Fan" ...... Die Hard Black-N-Gold "With Class"

Well, it was meant to be, the Bengals Win ... Good Game ! I must sit back and ride out the season and hope PGH can stop and/or hurt Baltimore ...

This Division; Bengals is yours for the taking, you need to WIN and WIN THE DIVISION, the time has come ....

Like I stated in my previous messages, I will cheer you on !! Just stop Baltimore !!

Be good, I hope you go all the way !

"Steelers Fan" ...... Die Hard Black-N-Gold "With Class"

Bill ............ good posts. I always like talking football with fans of the other teams to get their perspective and maybe pick up some info that I hadn't heard. I would have enjoyed a chance to do more of that except that everyone seemed to get distracted by the broken record.

Good luck with the rest of the season, you just know that Cower is too good of a coach to let this last much longer.