Parking for the game?

KyTiger

Hello everyone,

I am heading up to Cincy for my first Bengals game at Paul Brown Stadium (yeah, it's been a while).

I remember coming to a game at Riverfront several years ago and parking across the river and walking across the bridge to Riverfront. Is that an option for parking at Sunday's game. And if so where is the parking on the Ky side of the river. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

PARKING & TRANSPORTATION: South of Third Street adjacent to the stadium is sold out with pre-paid season parking. North of Third Street ranges from $10-$20. West of Central Avenue is limited game-by-game parking.

Metro has various shuttle pickups throughout the Cincinnati area that drop off at the Riverfront Transit Center underneath Second Street between Elm and Race Streets. Round trip is $5, one way $3.50.

TANK has the Southbank Shuttle through Cincinnati, Newport and Covington for $1. Parking is also available at the Bellevue Medical Arts Building, in the Newport on the Levee Garage, and in Covington at 5th & Bakewell, Kenton County Garage at 3rd and Madison, Willie's Sports Cafe, and the Embassy Suites Garage.

B&B Riverboats runs a $3 round-trip ride from Covington Landing. Queen City Riverboats has a $3 round-trip ticket from Hooters and The Beer Sellar in Newport.

That last paragraph should help you out. I'm driving up for the game from western Kentucky (near Paducah) but I park for $20 in a parking garage off Elm Street, between Fourth and Fifth Streets. Driving northbound on 71-75 out of northern Kentucky, get in the far right lane on the Brent Spence bridge and follow the 71 split and exit at Second Street, the first stoplight is Elm Street, turn left and go north two and a half blocks to the parking garage on your right. There is a ramp and a man waving you in. Hope that helps. WHO DEY.. GO BENGALS!!!