I was at Fedex

Skilly McRailnob

My thoughts:

-Fedex is a nice stadium. Lucky enough to have club level seats...very posh.

-Even at 3-5 (before the game), skins fans were ridiculously arrogant. Were drinking too much of the Joe Gibbs kool-aid.

-Lots of venom directed at Marvin, which really surprised me. He didn't leave the skins on bad terms, did he?

-Was hazed for wearing my Brian Simmons jersey...most skins fans had no idea who he was...I was quite pleased after his interception.

-Brunell sucked, but I don't remember any of their wr's being wide open (except when in prevent D).

-Landon Johnson seemed to be all over the field.

-I know the poor kickoffs have been discussed. Just wanted to add that wind was not really a factor. Hope Graham can pick it up.

-Wish Carson would have thrown a better deep ball to CJ in the first. Would have been such an easy TD.

-Deltha, catch the freaking ball!

-Welcome to the Jungle was played over the loud speakers several times...does every stadium do this? Don't they know that is OUR song?

-Who Dey!

My thoughts:

-Fedex is a nice stadium.  Lucky enough to have club level seats...very posh.

-Even at 3-5 (before the game), skins fans were ridiculously arrogant.  Were drinking too much of the Joe Gibbs kool-aid.

-Lots of venom directed at Marvin, which really surprised me.  He didn't leave the skins on bad terms, did he?

-Was hazed for wearing my Brian Simmons jersey...most skins fans had no idea who he was...I was quite pleased after his interception.

-Brunell sucked, but I don't remember any of their wr's being wide open (except when in prevent D).

-Landon Johnson seemed to be all over the field.

-I know the poor kickoffs have been discussed.  Just wanted to add that wind was not really a factor.  Hope Graham can pick it up.

-Wish Carson would have thrown a better deep ball to CJ in the first.  Would have been such an easy TD.

-Deltha, catch the freaking ball!

-Welcome to the Jungle was played over the loud speakers several times...does every stadium do this?  Don't they know that is OUR song?

-Who Dey!

My rebuttals:

-youre big ballin when you can afford to go to ANOTHER teams stadium to watch yours. ( i can't even get to a home game now... :( )

-what do they have to be arrogant about this year? thats like Bengals fans being arrogant over the last 9-10 years. Maybe they're still gassed on that first Clinton Portis play over TB

-They're just hatin', plain and simple. Just mad that he left, and fun and gun is an idiot.

-Hahaha, I'm sure you got hazed AFTER the INT. Or maybe they'd just STFU after that one.

-Brunell sucks now. Finally got some payback after all those years of smashing on us.

-yeah, either him or Madieu.

-If Graham keeps kicking those FG's the way he is, I'll take it.

-Well, its a lot better that he got that INT out the way at the BEGINNING of the game, rather than at the END.

-Yeah, ditto for Justin

-I think they were secretly rooting for the Bengals. That doesn't even sound right being played in another stadium. Honestly, WTF were they thinking about?

-Damn Skippy! :player:

I love when the other teams play Welcome to the Jungle for our guys when we visit. I hope our players get reved up by it knowing they are playing OUR song.

I agree about the kickoffs, I'll take it as long as our coverage remains solid and Graham keeps kicking the field goals like he is.

I'd love to see Deltha catch the ball, but there's a reason he failed as a wideout! Keep batting them down and I'll forgive the drops. At least noone is beating him on the routes now.

I love when the other teams play Welcome to the Jungle for our guys when we visit. I hope our players get reved up by it knowing they are playing OUR song.

I don't know if it's OUR song. I don't think Guns and Roses had the Bengals in mind when they wrote it. And I don't know if if hypes our guys up. Tampa plays the song too and it's usually when it the defense is on the field and they need a big play late in the game. But its a good song and it gets the crowd fired up, so play on Axl.

Yeah, I was there too. I wore my Bengals hat, but not my jersey(I went with two Redskins fans). I'm all about showing team colors, but if it can hold the drunkin' idiot trash talking to a minimum...I'll just go with the hat. (When on the road). But anyway, compared to the other team fans I've seen outside of Cincy, the Redskins fans are alright. I was lucky enough to get cheap club seats. Let me tell ya, Jack Kent Cooke built one hell of a stadium. The club level rings the entire stadium, and is totally indoors. There is a humidor, a Hooters!, multiple bars and food joints, leather couches and chairs, all in the club area. And a live band playing inside for the entire game too.

And a side note, the Redskins cheerleaders are un-freakin-believable!!!! We saw them dance at the fifth-quarter party after the game...at the outdoor club tent adjacent the club area...... I was drooling the entire time!

Don't get me wrong, I think Paul Brown Stadium is damn nice too. I just wish I was a little closer so I could catch more than one game a year.

BENGALS 24 STEELERS 21 GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Fedex is a nice stadium. Lucky enough to have club level seats...very posh.

-Even at 3-5 (before the game), skins fans were ridiculously arrogant. Were drinking too much of the Joe Gibbs kool-aid.

Yeah, that's actually kind of sad. But where I was at the good Gibbs vibe pretty much ended when Brunnel crowned Gibbs a dunce for good then Ramsey started adding his stink to the joint.

About that time they all started chanting "Sonny.Sonny.Sonny" to get the old red-head out of the broadcast booth. Hell, I was chanting right with them :D

I went to the game. I frooze my butt off. They need to put a roof on the stadium.

Its football weather! If your expecting to be nice and toasty at a football game, then your watchin the wrong sport. Domes suck

Of course I wanna be warm. Who doesnt?

Football weather is any type of weather. And Washington was frigging cold that night. I mean cold.

What sport should I be watching? A guy with the nickname whodey42 sitting on his computer trying to be a smart ass? I think that sport might be a little boring.

I went to the game. I frooze my butt off. They need to put a roof on the stadium.

Its football weather! If your expecting to be nice and toasty at a football game, then your watchin the wrong sport. Domes suck

Of course I wanna be warm. Who doesnt?

Football weather is any type of weather. And Washington was frigging cold that night. I mean cold.

What sport should I be watching? A guy with the nickname whodey42 sitting on his computer trying to be a smart ass? I think that sport might be a little boring.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be a smart ass...but I guess thats how it came out.

Pleeeeassssseee Gentlemen, Spare me!

You were trying to be a smart ass. Dont lye.

If you cant get the right words to mean what you want them to mean, I suggest putting down the "complete idiots guide to being a internet smart ass" and pick up a "dictionary". And then maybe you will get your words to mean what you want them to mean.

Damn...seriously, if you think I was bein a smart ass, then ok. But i was tryin to say that football season is in winter so its not going to be warm. I was also saying that I hate domes and domes take away from the whole football experience. But I don't think I'm going to be winning this argument.

Damn...seriously, if you think I was bein a smart ass, then ok. But i was tryin to say that football season is in winter so its not going to be warm. I was also saying that I hate domes and domes take away from the whole football experience. But I don't think I'm going to be winning this argument.

:lol::lol::lol:

A retractable dome.

Pleeeeassssseee Gentlemen, Spare me!

You were trying to be a smart ass. Dont lye.

If you cant get the right words to mean what you want them to mean, I suggest putting down the "complete idiots guide to being a internet smart ass" and pick up a "dictionary". And then maybe you will get your words to mean what you want them to mean.

Hey Hobson, don't you mean LIE???

GOTCHA!