Welcome to the BASEMENT BOWL!!!

lambert58

Alright guys! Its almost game time! I am excited as all hell!

You know I was just watching the Bengals SuperBowl against the 49ers. You could have won that game. Stanford Jennings kick return was awsome. The Bengals let Montana off the hook but not holding on to an interception towards the end.

I wanted them to win that game.

Now, Are you ready for the severe butt kicking you are about to recieve? This is going to be BAD folks. I mean it's gonna hurt you people to watch this game.

By the way,

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Hey Cat,

I don't see any commitment to a young QB at the moment. Brian St Pierre is a decent quarterback, but no Carson Palmer (yet anyway).

I really do wish that we would start with younger players at certain positions. Just put them in there and let them learn. Coach Cowher seems afraid to do that at times if not all of the time.

I hope Bettis has a 100 yard game. He hasn't played nuch this year, and he should be ready to play hard football today!

Lambert 58

HELLO, My name is lamebrain58 and I was raised by my inbred parents who taught me to be a Steelers fan. Needless to say, I didn't have many friends growing up. Well... unless you consider the two guys that would spit on me as I walked home from the bus (wearing my Steelers jacket). I guess they were friends right.

-The Big LameBrain58