the thread will be cut today by the bengals

tampa

My last wish will be to see you finally admit that even though the Bengals have played well the last few weeks, THE STEELERS are a better team. But i guess the only way you will accept this is to watch this Beating that is about to occur.

YOU JUST WONT LISTEN TO ME.

Those interceptions today are going to kill any hopes of the Bengals even scoring.

I'll have a Jack and Coke.

I am sitting here in a full Steelers uniform. I think the score may even be worse than what I've predicted.

Man. I really like you people too.

Unfortunately...

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Lambert 58

The real Lambert 58 is sitting here partying and celeberating our upcoming victory. I wanted to congradulate you on the extensive name calling you have doused upon me since I came here.

It won't change the fact that the Bengals are returning to the BASEMENT. Please understand that there is always next year.

Please support the Steelers after you miss the playoffs

It is the least you could do after being mislead but premature success.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Lambert 58.

What's the matter lamebrain58 - can't handle it?

Why are you a crying puzzy? You can't take a little amplified discussion regarding these two teams? You made this personal when you tried to email my 13 year old daughter asking for sex. You're going down to china town on the Waaah Waaah Cry Me a River Express.

I've had enough of you lamebrain58 and soon enough you will give us what is rightfully ours - our board back.

IT IS THIS WAY TODAY - AND IT WILL BE THIS WAY TOMORROW as you bury your fantasy steelers.