tampa vs lambert58

San Antonio Bengal

We all know who would take it. I would be wearing my Steelers gear, and as soon as Tampa saw me running towards him, he would holler, "somebody help me! Theres a mad Steeler chasing me! Get me out of this damn cage!

I would make him apologize for being so rude to me during my visit to this page. And then he would become a Steeler fan for life! :)

By the way,

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Lambert 58

Seems to me that the real lamebrain just backed down tampa1, or why else did he mention "attacking a Browns fan" together? Seems like he's afraid of a big smackdown after another couple hours... the Steelers and lamebrain are going to be ASLEEP IN THE BASEMENT permanently!

Word of Advice: "Never fuq a pig - because I hear they're Squeelers too"

Lamebrain,

Wipe the pancake syrup off of your chin.

Your team is about to step into the time machine and return to the basement. That is the Bengals permanent home.

The final score will upset you.

The Steelers will prevail.

Unfortunately. The cold basement is patiently waiting.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Lambert 58

You're still talking about pancake syrup... haha

When will you grow some nads and start talking like a real man? Maybe you still live with your mommy and daddy and they still make you pancakes in the morning.

As I've always suspected, lamebrain was raised by a pack of mutated pot-bellied pigs and is used to living in a pig stye. Hence, his love for a team that SQUEELS like the Steelers.

I see a pattern developing.