Lambert 58 Basement Bowl Tailgate

lambert58

If anyone would like to talk smack before the game, I will be conducting a BASEMENT BOWL COMPUTER TAILGATE party on this page one hour before the game. It will be your last chance as Bengal Fans to talk your crap before never seeing the above .500 mark again this season.

As the interceptions increase during the game, you will understand exactly what I've said about Jon KItna. It's unfortunate for your Bengals , but he does it every year. He chokes.

Hopefully for you fans, Carson Palmer will have an opportunity to play. Not that he would accomplish anything against us, but you could at least see him on the field lying on his back after every pass attempt.

Well, I guess I will save the rest for the Basaement Bowl Tailgate.

I am sleeping in my number 58 black jersey, and wearing my helmet. It won't come off until after the game.

Your 6-5 record WAS nice.

But it's over.

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Lambert 58

Dude you are up early, how was it sleeping in that helmet? Hey what brand do you like Miller light is mine or does it matter since its free. I have to hand it to ya lambert you sure poked at the bees hive over here. Hope you had some fun, heres hoping for a good game. If i were the stelers though id be worried about a blow out like the browns handed you at home. :D

I drink jack and coke. I am drinking on right now waiting for this game! In fact, I better slow down so I don't pass out or something.

Man, I really do hope the Bengals don't play like they have been as of late. I don't want any surprises today. I am expecting the Steelers to go Deep on the first series just to scare you guys.

This is going to be a severe and brutal whipping from the Steelers. After being on this page, I feel like it's the Super Bowl.

But its not.

Its the RETURN TO THE BASEMENT BOWL. YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!

I can't wait!

Hey don't forget...

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Lambert 58

lol@Tampa when he said "dam you woke up" to the real lamebrain58 - hahaha

Ok Cheeseface

Let me give you the scoop from the Velveeta pie.

First off lamebrain, you have been my puppet all week and I have made you dance all around this board forcing you to keep up with responding and all the while I laughed at you throughout. I know the Bengals are still going to leave some major bruises on the Steeler skin, but that doesn't compare in the slightest to how much fun I had all week pulling your strings.

I'd like to thank you for making me laugh. I am chuckling now just because I wish I could see the look on your face when the 4th quarter ends and you're stuck staring at your screen with cawksucker's cramp, jaw dropped, gazing like a deer in the headlights at the final score.

You've been my clown, my puppet, and I have and will continue to step on your big red goofy shoes and pull your strings. You've been a good little biach and now it's time for you to take notice of your Master and his team of gladiators.

As a sidenote, I'd like to ask Tampa if lamebrain's mom was any good and did you bet your Bengal's boxers back yet? lol

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A BEATING LAMEBRAIN - CUZ JUST LIKE THE PLAYOFF'S FOR THE BENGALS - IT'S COMING!

I know...

Your the Bengals owner writing on this page. Thats why you sound so dumb. My mom says hello by the way. She said to call her when you could perform and stop wasting her time limpbengal.

Your pathetic team is returning to the basement fool. Just like old times. I can tell your the owner of the team and your pissed because youve wasted money and airtime on your loser team.

im sorry it has to be this way.

BONEHEAD!!!

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

wipe the pancake syrup off your chin Mr. Brown.

Lambert 58

That's right, only a true authentic - not a replica - DUMBASS would even think about using a pancake syrup joke in an adult fan discussion board.

Basically, like I've said from the beginning, this discussion with you lamebrain is like pushing a parapelegic out of their wheelchair and rolling over them a couple of times... back n forth, back n forth. IT'S JUST TOO EASY.

Are you really this unintelligent or are you making a special effort today?

THE BENGALS BEATING IS COMING TO YOUR SISSIFIED STEELERS.

I realize now that you are obviously a hypocritical LOSER. You are allowed to discuss non football bs, but no one else can?

If I were a Bengal fan, I would change teams just because your a fan. You sound like you may have be struck by a train at some point in your life.

Please get medical help idiot. You are an embarrassment to humankind. The world rotates at 55,000 mph, and hopefully you will fall off.

By the way,

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

Hey Sissy,

If you got your head out of the stanky steeler machine azz for a second, you would realize that NO ONE ever told you what you could or could not talk about HERE.

Seems like you enjoy "jumping the gun" and trying to "spout off early".

Makes me wonder if you're not a pre-ejaculator.

haha

YOU'RE BEATING IS COMING LAMEBRAIN.