Has anyone been following...

skyline

...the opening of the NBA season? I used to be a huge basketball fan, but have really dropped off in the past few years. I've watched a couple of the opening week games, and they've been relatively entertaining. I'm especially excited to see the Lakers crumble, and the Nuggets to rise up as a powerhouse (I hope). I'd love to see Kenyon Martin become an elite player in Denver.

u are hilarious. lakers crumble? plz. we dominated the nuggets at home then played like garbage at utah....utah home opener btw. Its a long season and i gaurantee the lakers arent done making moves...and btw, we'll make the playoffs.

I like the college game more, but after living in San Antonio for a while now, the pro game has grown on me. Also, since the Spurs are the only professional franchise in the city, the sports world of San Antonio revolves around the team. Everything else takes second place. When it's all said and done this season, I'll be out celebrating the team's 3rd championship!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to watch a team-oriented game (rare in the NBA) watch my Utah Jazz. They have one of the greatest coaches in the game with Jerry Sloan, play good defense, and share the ball really well. They also have a young superstar in Andrei Kirilenko. They dominated the Lakers, Denver twice, and the Pistons. I just wish Stockton to Malone was around to enjoy it.

If you want to watch a team-oriented game (rare in the NBA) watch my Utah Jazz. They have one of the greatest coaches in the game with Jerry Sloan, play good defense, and share the ball really well. They also have a young superstar in Andrei Kirilenko. They dominated the Lakers, Denver twice, and the Pistons. I just wish Stockton to Malone was around to enjoy it.

Yep, they look very good this year. I've been impressed.