Bengals in National Spotlight again vs. Cowgirls

Dan2330

Bengals on Fox as the National Game of the Week. This should be fun, almost sorry I will be at the game instead of in front of the Sunday ticket- was getting used to hearing Wilcots get 'stuck' with all the Bengal games on CBS.

Anyone know if the Fox Pre Game Show team is planning a visit to PBS to put big ugly Ford Banners up all over the place like they did at Foxbourgh?

i think that even with the Dallas thin at WR they will win pretty easily...24-14 cowgirls

Wow, PA--I said 24-16 in another thread. Now, get off my brainwave!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

lol, i also think old man eddie is going to have a big day...you heard it first hear :D

i think that even with the Dallas thin at WR they will win pretty easily...24-14 cowgirls

Wow, PA--I said 24-16 in another thread. Now, get off my brainwave!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

lol, i also think old man eddie is going to have a big day...you heard it first hear :D

Jeesh, you really need to go back to the 5th grade--to learn some grammar!!!! But WTF, I'll work with what I get....

:D:lol::D

...but yeah, I think you're right about EG--his wheels flew off his wagon a long time ago--but he'll have a big day against that Bungles D. The Bungles would make a Civil War Veteran look like a Pro Bowl RB.

Christ.

Clowns win would be great. Knots them and Rats at 4-4.

But I'm gun shy after picking Fins over Jets. Not gonna go w/ upset on this one.

Ravens 41

Browns 14

Too much Jamal this time around.

Ogden is out...like last game. he is there best offensive lineman and opens alot of holes for jamal to run through. with his absence i see lewis getting around 100 yards and since the ravens pass game is barely there i cannot see how the ravens could score 41 points in a game.

I think Chad will have a big day... and our defense will hold them when they need to. (my optimisim is coming out again...) Bengals win 24-21.

It seems like our offense has been needing a "spark", so why not start out with an onside kick when not expected?