lambert58 is a jackass

richmond_mat

you're right lambert58, I should take it easy.

Perhaps a better post would have been

'let the whipping begin so lambert58 will stop his mindless posts'

The bengals have been playing better football since the last time these teams played. Meanwhile the steelers have driven their season into the toilet. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Bengals 27

rusties 12

Ok jBengal

If you feel personally attacked, and cannot take any type of humor whatsoever, then I'll stop. Good Grief man. We all love football, and we all love our team. Haven't you ever said "The Steelers SUCK?" Of course you have YOUR A BENGAL! If you take any B>S from people who support other teams seriously, then your skin is as thin as the cheapest Kleenex snot tissue.

Get real.

By the way,

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Lambert 58

Excuse me for a moment...

Who said I wanted anyones respect? I could care a less what you think about me. I know football, and I know my team. I know the Bengals Franchise better than 90 percent of you wanna be fans on this board so repect is the last thing I care about.

The Steelers have been and always will be a better team, and a better franchise than the sorry-ass Bengals. I don't care what your record is.

I CANNOT WAIT until you get you BUTTKICKING on SUNDAY so you will all shut up and realize that your team has nothing going for it right now than last weeks stats.

By the Way...

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

dont get mad because we dont respect you............you must be looking for some kind of respect from us or you wouldn't be on this board.......is that because the steelers get no respect.....are you crying in your chair :P after all i would cry to if i was a steeler fan and had to deal with such DISSRESPECT -- get over it and since my skin is as thin as tissue paper why dont you CRY on my shoulder !!!!!!!!! on second thought never mind you might like it too much --- now that was funny

I'm not mad. I don't get mad over football. I do want my team to always win. But I would never let it take the fun out of my life if they lose. Although depression does temporarily set in after a loss, life goes on.

The Steelers are plastered all over my house, my car, underwear, you name it. But at the same time I realize it is still a game. There is no need to die or try to make more out of it than it really is.

If a football fan can't just enjoy the Game, and some occasional headbutting with other fans, and have fun with it, then he needs help.

Football is either entertainment or a way to learn about sportsmanship for us fans. Theres really no need to ruin your life over it.

Although... WE BETTER NOT LOSE!!!!

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

To the defense of myself and everyone else here, we've had a lot of crap to endure from jokes to criticism that would make most anyone stay silent when discussing their home teams over a beer with some friends. We've developed a tough skin for controversy though.

One thing though, and even you have to admit, that this marks the first year in which this division finally turns to a three team race annually. The Browns will never be apart of it… because I hate them.

The game will be a blast though…

Are you going to the game?

Football is either entertainment or a way to learn about sportsmanship for us fans. Theres really no need to ruin your life over it.

Oh no Lambert now Im worried that is the first thing youve said all week that I can say Amen to. For me its purely Entertainment. Ive never made a nickle by watchin a ball game and it really doesnt enrich my relationships with my wife and kids. So lets all set back, have a cold one and enjoy our sport. Btw are you going to the game Lambert. :(