The Cincinnati-Tennessee Prediction Thread

BengalNation1281

Barbarian, I'm really not trying to be an idiot. I'm not trying to start things, but it just seemed to me like you are so negative about the team and don't come on when things are goin well. But if you were outta town or whatever... my bad.

Can't we all be friends? :D

Barbarian, I'm really not trying to be an idiot. I'm not trying to start things, but it just seemed to me like you are so negative about the team and don't come on when things are goin well. But if you were outta town or whatever... my bad.

Can't we all be friends? :D

How can I not be negative??? See the last 13 years. And now we're 2-4. It sucks being a Bungle Fan.

It's going to take a hellova lot more than some f**king simple MNF win to get me back up. I need playoffs, dammit.

:angry::angry::angry:

Barb, you have been consistant in your disappointment. I hope next year's playoffs will satisfy your cravings!! Alas not this year so take a chill pill and rest up.

I too have been too busy to be around (although I rarely log off cuz I forget to B) ). Hope your trip was fruitful. My work was.

Now on to the topic. Won't say much about this game except it looks as if SuperNair won't be donning his cape on Sunday. If this is indeed the case I believe the Bengals should continue their (mini) roll 16-10. Their D will be focused to overcome the loss of their leader and this will keep the score close. But with Brown slowed by a turf toe (I am suffering from one right now and d*** it hurts!!), we should be able to slow their running game.

If McNaMan comes out of his phonebooth fully clothed then we will have major trouble in MidTenn. Gotta go with the Titans in this case.

Go Bengals!!

Who Dey!!