Steelers 31 Bengals 0

lambert58

Well, I have enjoyed myself on the Bengals web page. I just recieved an e-mail from a fan called Tampa and he has made me realize why some Bengals fans don't know they're own team.

My prediction of 31-0 will probably be much worse, but i am being kind since I am only a visitor. The Bengals are basically a 6-10 team which is probably how they will finish. I won't list the reasons why. If you know football, take a good look at the players and you will see that they need more time together. You people are expecting too much too soon.

Damn, you win a few games and everyone on your team is an MVP.

Give me a break.

It will be a very difficult game for a Bengals fan to watch. I will return after the game, and watch most of YOU dissapear. The embarrassment will be too much to handle.

I do promise not to rub it in. That would'nt be nice.

Your ugly helmets will have plenty of extra black lines plastered on them.; They wont be Tiger stripes. They will be Black Paint from the Steelers blasting away at your teams heads.

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

(especially for you Tampa)

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

Okay, you should really pay attention to the posts Tampa has made, he is a Tampa Bay fan you idiot. Do you not even read the posts? Do you mindlessly ramble on? Having seen that you have contradicted yourself several times already, I don't think you even read your own posts.

Ugly helmets? Please, the Browns have the ugliest helmets, and uniforms and teams...But anyway the Steelers helmets really suck...The logo goes on both sides! idiots....

You are a clueless fan, and you are a disgrace to Steelers fans everywhere.

Did you ever play middle linebacker? you have that sort of temperment. I don't recall even discussing what Tampa wrote. hmmmm...?? you must have ESP.

You sound very immature.

I'll bet you don't even know the history of the Bengals. You probably became a fan after the KC game, and will switch teams during the Superbowl.

Go play Madden.

By the way:

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

Hey now, I've been a fan since about 1980 thank you very much....You didn't discuss what Tampa wrote, but you did call him out in your first post. Do you not read what you write? Do you not even pay attention to what anybody has written or how long they have written posts here? Get off it mate.

If you have been a fan since 1980 I apologize. But don't tear me apart for being a Steeler fan.

The entire world tore you down before you played KC. No one gave you a chance. I keep saying to the Bengals on this page to quit telling me about stats and present records, blah,blah,blah.

You Bengal fans didnt wanna hear it, so why do you expect me to think we will lose based on your stats? or record.

I am no different than you were the week before KC.

I know and believe we will win.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

Yeah, good for you thinking your team is gonna win, I can't blame you for that. I wouldn't tear you apart for being a Steelers fan (Browns fan maybe...) My predicitions are based on one part heart, but one part of how the teams are actually playing, and I'm sorry to say, but the Bengals are playing better football than the Steelers right now. The other part is the intangibles, and I feel that the Bengals have that in there favor as well, they know people are gunning for them, they want to win the game for Coach Lewis in his hometown, they want to make the playoffs and they want to continue on with the roll they are on.

Lambert, we know that it's hard to deal with that fact that Cincinnati will hand you a beatdown so hard that Terry Bradshaw will be too depressed to dial 10-10-220 for an entire year. We understand that these outbursts of Steeler grandiosity are merely just an inability to cope with reality. But we are here to help you.

First you must learn to accept that fact that the Steelers suck. It's hard to accept the fact that you've only won 4 games out of 11. It's hard to accept the fact that your greatest players retired eons ago. And I know that it's hard to stomach those butt ugly yellow and black Steeler uniforms and their dumb helmets. You are in denial. But there is help. I have put together a 12 step program to help Steeler fans such as yourself.

The first step is to come to grips with the current situation. The road to recovery will be long, but you can make it. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but the first step is to simply admit to yourself that the Steelers suck. Please, say it with me .... "the Steelers suck" ... "the Steelers suck" ... "the Steelers suck" .... "the Steelers suck" ...

We are here to help you, but you need to take the first step on your own.

lambert i guess you are not going to give up about me i already told you and the post that i was a tampa fan. but you wont give props were props are dew. cinci, is playing good ball right now and you just wont except that come sunday your sissy team will be out played on every side of the ball. all you bengal fans keep on believing because there are good things instore for the bengals threw the playoffs.every body thought the eagles would beat tampa last year but look what happened. so to all the bengal fans i hope they go far iam not greedy i would like to see them win a superbowl. and lambert i think i burnt you on the last post like chad jhonson will burn that weak defence come sunday. sorry it had to be this way chump.

you know i just realized something, lambert 58 is on this page because he realy likes the bengals and he wants to know how they are doing. aint that right lambert 58 you realy are a bengal come out of the closet we will all forgive you man you are just human.all you have to do is get on the steeler site and tell the fans that you are sorry it had to be this way. iam a bengal mr lambert 58