if we were to draft in the top 10?

turningpoint

would u guys be pissed if we picked like 6th and drafted Mike Williams out of USC?

i'd rather have him then a run stuffing DT, personally. Anyways tell me what you guys think, i know d wins championships.

but carson being able to throw ot either chad johnson or mike williams i think would almost make our offense unstoppable.

I just realized this belongs in the draft section, f**k o well.

Nope, two reasons. One we won't be drafting in 6th. Probably mid teens. First round WR's are a really hit and miss. Most often miss. And next year we will need an immediate impact type of player, and that points to D line, or corner depending on what's available. But I'd prefer a TE over a WR.

yeah i didn't ask that, i said would you be pissed?

i mean would you seriously be mad if we got mike williams?

he's 6'6 and apperently runs a 4.43 40, and u can't bump him, he just shoves the db on the ground and runs by him. he's a monster imagine him on a run blocking play, bam knocks down the corner then nails the safety.

yeah i didn't ask that, i said would you be pissed?

i mean would you seriously be mad if we got mike williams?

The answer is...It depends. Who else is available at that spot? Yeah he'd be a good pickup but what if another player is available at a position that is deemed a greater need? Who know's?

I don't think we will be drafting in the top ten, but I think we definitely need middle defense help. Preferably to stop the running game. We are giving up entirely too many yards rushing by having a weak middle. Also, I think a David Pollack (UGA, 6'3", 261, DE) would be a good compliment to Justin Smith in the pass rush. Or...possibly a good SS or FS would help. We definitely have the talent at the corner position, but when we get spread out into dime and nickel formations, we lack the depth to challenge some of the better passing games.