Steelers return Bengals to Basement: 3 days left

lambert58

Three days and counting. The cold and dark basement of the AFC North awaits the Bengals return. Of course, this loss will not place them down low immediately; but it will send them spiraling down the stairs that they have so often experienced.

The Steelers, tired of hearing about the lowly Bengals lucky rise to the top, have had enough of this non-sense. The motivation that the Bengals utilized (along with more luck ) to defeat the Chiefs, is the same type motivation the Steelers will use, but it will be much more intense.

We own the AFC North. Laugh at the record all you like. When you have the type of ownership the Steelers have, the players always come through. Think about it. What type of person would you play harder for? Dan Rooney or your confused, indecisive owner?

The Bengals have been lucky. Thats all. You will find out on Sunday that not only will the Steelers destroy the Bengals, but they will send them downwards once again. One good beating is all it takes to destroy a teams hopes; only in this case, it will be the second good beating you have recieved from us. Let's not forget that you were beaten at home, in front of the entire city.

The Steelers will not allow you to think playoffs anymore.

If you know football at all, you will realize that stats do not matter AT ALL. But the circumstances surrounding the game are much more important. The atmosphere in our stadium on Sunday will finish most of your players off before the kickoff. The final score is what matters. Not what you have done in the lucky past. Even our last victory over you is irrevelant as far as this game goes. Even though I mentioned it.

Look forward to next season after Sunday. You know how to look forward. You've had alot of practice.

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

Tampa,

You know, I have been reading your posts. You sound like a typical bonehead fan who can't take anyone elses opinion.

An immature statement such as "shut up dude" tells me your probably just as smart as the phrases you use.

By the way Tampa, when the football crosses the goal line, it's called a touchdown, not a homerun.

Just letting you know... your post make me wonder if you knew that.

By the way, "Shut up dude' dosent change this fact:

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

You are aware that even if the Steelers beat the Bengals on Sunday (unlikely), they'll still be behind us in the divisional standings, right?

If we're in the basement, where are you, the sub-basement?

I read your post as if it is written by a Ravens fan. I thought you were a Steelers fan, judging from your name. But, that's clearly not the case, since you apparently don't know either your record or the record of your opponents.

I am beginning to think:

1) you cant read

2) your too lazy to read

3) your to busy thinking about what your going to post next to pay attention.

I said in the last post that the Bengals downward spiral will "not happen Immediatley" but it STARTS THIS SUNDAY.

We all realize the standings NOW. But here's something to more to realize:

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

Hey Chicago Jungle,

I really don't think a message board is the proper place to bust on grammar. i have seen many mispelled words by you Bengal fans. Stick to football bonehead.Fair play is fair play.

Sometimes misspellings happen when people are typing fast.

Then again, I have read your post. Much of what you write is immature claptrap. I guess you an unhappy person.

wait until sunday.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

sorry you didn't hear me? I said,

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

HEY LAME-BRAIN58

First of all dips**t... let's get one thing straight. It shouldn't take me too long to conquer you on the fact that you really are half illiterate since the majority of all your posts on this board consist of nothing more than mediocre attempts at sounding educated. You want to put someone else down when you can't place a comma or a parenthesee around the appropriate words and letters? I'm sorry but I just have to ask you, "Are you surfing the internet from the local MRDD classroom?" Maybe it's time you took a minute since you're down for the count, wiped the slobber, and breathed. You're not only making a fool out of yourself, but since you're here to represent your team the Steelers, you're also making them LOOK EVEN WORSE - CUZ THEY ALREADY LOOK BAD!

You need to get off Coach Coward's jock and come up with some real opinions of your own. The only thing you need to realize is that we're all laughing AT YOU.

By the time this is all over you're going to be reading the lipstick rings on my man-tree and telling me how old I am. And ... I'M SORRY IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY.

-Tampa