Top 5 Reasons Lambert58 won't post on Dec. 1st

kingwilly

OK Troops:

After the Bengals dump the Squealers 27-6 these are the Top 5 Reasons Lambert58 won't post on Dec. 1st.

5. He will be too concerned about the third-degree burns that Chad Scott and DeShea Townsend suffer. Lambert58, are you going to the trauma center on your own or can we call you a cab in advance?

4. He will be attending Bill Cowher's free "Anger Management/Delusions of Grandeur" lecture in the men's bathroom on the Club Level, Section 210, quickly followed by a "Spitting with Style" clinic (volunteers needed, is DeWayne Washington free?).

3. His Aunt Mom will take away his computer till he passes his next Reading Comprehension quiz.

2. Two-words: Dillon - Touchdown! (rub, rinse, repeat)

And the number one reason Lambert58 will not post on Dec. 1st is.....

Just as all the Steel jobs have offically left the Western, PA area, so too will Lambert58 as he packs up his mobile home and starts trucking down the Ohio to root for the team of the future, Marvin Lewis's CINCINNATI BENGALS.

That was really funny. Unfortunately the point remains that the Bengals losing ways start again this week. Why won't you just accept it? I realize now that losing so many games has forever damaged you head. Losing, and looking at those ugly uniforms has definitley caused the Bengal fan to become unstable.

How does it feel to be so terrified of losing a game? You Bengals know that once the slide begins, there is no turning back. THAT IS BENGAL HISTORY. If you would stay clear of the chumps like Ki-jana Carter, David Klingler, Jon Kitna, and that other first round loser that you shipped off to New Orleans to get cut, you would maybe have a better chance.

Maybe your owner should transfer the team to NFL Europe?

The Bengals are doomed Sunday. Just accept it, and stop praying, whining, and hoping to beat the Steelers.

It will not happen.

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Lambert 58

Hello there Tampa, me again.

Why do you believe that every thig I say is stupid? I have given you facts about the Bengals. Some of the things I say about the Steelers are mentioned because I am a Steeler fan.

But the fact that the Bengals draft and choose poorly is something even the most ignorant Bengal fan would know.

Am I dumb because I point these things out?

Am I not allowed to express an opinion?

Your skin is thinner than the cheapest toilet paper. Grow up.

Everything that is said in this world is not designed to make you happy. And I have never used the word Bungles once since coming to this page. THAT is a stupid name.

I am a football fan of the Steelers. We play your team this week and I FEEL like discussing it.

You know what the best thing about the whole deal is? YOU DONT HAVE TO READ MY POST. Now go play Madden. You be the Bengals and make the CPU Pittsburgh. Turn all of the CPU levels down to zip, and pretend it's Sunday. That will make you feel better.

I'll wait for the real game. Do you know why?

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

lambert you are right,

you do have the right to your opinion but most of the time it is 1 sided.....that could be because you have your steeler blinders on. As for the draft even NFL.com said we had 1 of the best drafts THIS year

I will give you props the steelers were a good team but they need to rebuild and if you are a true steelers fan you will agree with that

and if you were a true football fan you would see the the bengals are not the same team and give them some props thinking your team will blank the bengals is just RUDE not to mention RETARDED on your half

lambert 58 is now a bengal fan his new username is fulcher 57 you are the man fulcher 57 i am glad it had to be this way, glad you saw the light man, what made you come over to bengal land ,was it that they are 6 and 5 or was it that you know come sunday that your silly steeler team will be cut down like the dead team that they are 2 more day,s and counting and you will then see why you made a wise decision to become one of the newest wagon jumpers all aboard.thank you fulcher 57.

Tampa,

I know tour getting nervous.

You don't want to see the Bengals fall to 6-6 do you? But you realize it's going to happen.

It's going to make you even more angry because I'm saying it before hand.

At least the record wont change first thing Sunday morning... or even in the third quarter when the Bengals are down by 24. You can relish 6-5 until the end of the 4th quarter.

But then you'll need to accept it and move on... To the next loss...

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

But the fact that the Bengals draft and choose poorly is something even the most ignorant Bengal fan would know.

You know what the best thing about the whole deal is? YOU DONT HAVE TO READ MY POST.

I finally found something I might agree with sorry sack lambert58. There is no denying the fact that Mike Brown has shown no football saavy, UNTIL HE HIRED COACH LEWIS. It has been a long time since I felt the need to include coach in the title of bengals operator; davey, dick, cryin' bruce. (am I missing someone?)

On the other point: amen.

If you don't like what you see then change the channel.

WHAT WAS I THINKING? EVERYTHING I SAID I NOW CHANGE. I WAS ACTING LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT. THE BENGALS RULE. Those sissy steelers couldn't score a touchdown even if the bengals stood on the sidelines.

I'm sorry for being such a jackass everybody. I have and always will be a Bengals fan.

thanks for accepting me. you have earned my respect. hopefully now that I have come out of the closet and shown my TRUE BENGAL COLORS you will forgive me for stirrin the pot with all that frivilous talk about the sissy steelers.

am i welcome in bengal land? I LOVE THE BENGALS

That was funny. God , i thought I was having a bad dream. Thank godness I am wearing my number 58 jersey with black and gold.

Unfortunatley for you Lamebrain 58, your Bengals will suffer terribly tommorrow at the hand s of the Steelers. I really can't bear to watch a team get shut out, and walk off the the field whining into the locker room.

It's going to be pitiful.

I can't wait.

By the way,

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

If the Bengals were playing at home, you might have a better chance. Yes we did beat you at home, but the Bengals were not playing as well then as they are now. We can't lose at home.

The Steelers are TIRED of losing. We have excellent players who up until this point have not been in sync. I think that is the difference. If we had CRAPPY players I wouldn't be talking my stuff. But we do have a good team.

This is gonna be a hard hitting game.

I think it will be the beginning of a SUPER RIVALRY. It has always been somewhat of a rivalry but this game will just intesify it.

But I still think...

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

You mentioned "Super Rivalry"

I was just wondering... is that like the story you told me about how you would fight to get into both of your twin brother's underwear at night while they were sleeping? That kind of rivalry?

Since this is just one big episode of "When Retards Attack" I was glad to know you slept in your helmet last night. Nice to see a well protected tard.

What's truly sad is that the Sissy Squeelers aren't going to have a town to go back to after the BEATING they receive from the Bengals here in about 20 minutes at kickoff.

I would pay to see the look on your face lamebrain58 at the curtain call.

You're going to need lifecall.

"I've fallen and I can't get up"

"We're sending help immediately Mr. Lamebrain"

IT IS THIS WAY.

YOU'RE GONNA LOSE!