Kitna for MVP

kevnz

The subject says it all really. There is no telling how bad the Bengals would be if not for Kitna. Besides the fact that everyone says that if Kitna doesn't turn the ball over the Bengals win (stats prove that). I would say that Kitna is directly responsible for the development of both Chad and P-Dub on offense. So that's opened up the ground game as well. Who else would deserve it as much as Kitna? McNair? His team wins without him, Manning? Kitna has the same number of TD's and only one more int than Payton, and has thrown the ball 25 fewer times. No other player for any team has such a direct impact on them winning or losing than Kitna does. He is simply the MVP for them, and should be for the league as well.

cheers

I completely agree that Kitna is the MVP, but for the Bengals not the league, at least not quite yet. Even though McNair missed most of the game against Atlanta, they were after all only playing Atlanta. McNair was part of the second touchdown that brought them within seven and their defense took over after that.

I think the Bengals success isn't an individual so I can't support for any player, but a collective effort is the constant in our wins. However I have to give a lot of props to Chad Johnson , not for his stats, but his colorful charactor. He's helped motivate a somewhat boring team with brash talking that has after made the rest of the NFL look towards Cincy.

However, I do think that Marvin Lewis should be up for coach of the year. It might come down to 'Da tuna and Lewis before the season ends.

I would love to see Kitna for Pro-Bowl. It would be a challenge though with McNair, Manning, and Green in the same conference. I think if the season were to end today, then Kitna would not be a pro-bowler. But the season doesn't end today and we have five more chances to further this argument. I did vote for him though, I'm a bit biased. Actually I voted for all Bengals.

How is it possible to vote Kitna MVP so soon? What will you do if the man transforms into the old Kitna? You know, the one that should not have been playing this late in the season...

Your jumping the gun. Even though I am a Steelers fan all the way, I have been watching Jon Kitna long before he was a Bengal. He is DR. CHOKE.

At least wait until the seasons over. I promise you won't be saying the same thing.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58