Worst team in the NFL?

belmontbengal

I'm done. I tired of wasting my time every week watch the Bungles find a way to lose. Of course I will always be a miserable Bungles fan, but I can't watch this s**t anymore.

Sure....just keep telling that yourself, I know I do.

You'll be back.

No doubt....The Bengals are the worst team once again in the NFL.

Miami has a terrific Defense.

Arizona has a up and coming defense.

We have a pathetic front four on our defense thats causing the rest of the unit to be overutilized in the rushing area. Safeties shouldn't have to make almost every tackle 6-7 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Miami may have a good defense, but if they don't win any games, they aren't a better team than we are. We beat them, enough said.

Buffalo is worse than us.

Tampa Bay is worse than us.

San Francisco is worse than us.

Arizona is worse than us.

Buffalo is worse than us.

Tampa Bay is worse than us.

San Francisco is worse than us.

Arizona is worse than us.

Whats the basis for this.....the only way to tell is to play these teams much the same as Miami....because the stats sure don't show that these teams are worse than us....

We are playing some very poor ball....very poor.....I really have yet to see a positive thing....although apparently Marvin sees it differently...

You can make all the excuses, and defend them to the nth degree for their effort, etc, as Marvin does. The bottom line is they are being outmuscled by the opposing team, outran (like O'Neal, who failed to slow the guy down at the line of scrimmage, and then gives up his effort chasing him), and basically, in all categories being outplayed by the opposition. Every game, on both sides of the line, the opponent is superior in strength and quickness. Some of our defensive line and LBs look like Bobo dolls being pushed away by the blocker. No fight, looks like they are going thru the motions. I'm sick of this crap!

Relax fellas. yer really not that bad. You have a very promising offense with nice wideouts. Give K Washington another year and he will be a STUD at #2. Get Warrick's price off the books and sure up the D. I like Rudi, I'm not real keen on Perry as yer 1st pick, but oh well. Yer o-line seems to be underperforming, or at least the middle 3. The tackles are pretty solid usually.

The defense needs major help. CB is the biggest concern. As a Denver fan, let me tell you...Deltha is NOT the man! The LBs are decent, but losing Spikes HURT. I have faith that Lewis will right the ship IF ownership gives him a year or 2.

Now this is what I see from an unbiased point of view. I have followed the Bengals for years as I am from the PA/Ohio State line and ALWAYS root for them to beat Pitt and Clev.

Worst Teams in NFL:

#1: Miami

#2: Chicago

#3: San Fran

#4: Tampa Bay

#5: Arizona

#6: Oakland

#7: Washington

Actually I would place Cincy with Tennessee, NO, Carolina, GB, Dallas, Houston and Baltimore.