J.Lewis gets 4 monthes in fed prison

FOUR GAMES? For participating for a drug ring? Bull... I respect Lewis, but if he breaks the rules, the arm of the law needs to come down with FULL FORCE!

Oh well, I'd rather he play a full season because I don't want any exceptions when the Bengals go on a 10 game winning streak against the best team in the AFC North.

Actually, if you pled to a charge with a 4-6 month sentence, you too would be serving 4-6 months.

you think the average person would get that plea bargain, smart guy?

Yeah, it must be nice being rich and shameless!!!

See Martha Stewart and Coke for this example--see also--Pete Rose, Darrell Strawberry, Doc Gooden, and especially Jayson Williams!!!

:angry::angry::angry:

You and I would have been sent to a "FEDERAL 'POUND ME IN THE ASS' PRISON"!!!!

:D

Pete Rose goes prison for gambling, and banished from baseball for life. Cokehead Lewis, after two snorting episodes and a trafficking charge, gets to serve four months in Club Fed after the season. Real justice, huh? Seems to me that someone who knowingly helps others become addicted to drugs by taking part in the distribution of them should get more than that! It's all about money. Oh, I forgot, the poor guy has to miss two games. Who says that crime doesn't pay?