Whom will be on this playoffboundship?

richmond_mat

I liked the comments of corey reported by bengals.com.

“This is a business. Everybody here is their own business, and we’re all into one big business together,” Dillon said. “Whatever decision I make or want to make, it’s the best for my company and that’s how I’m going to look at it. Now is not the time. I’m going to focus on helping my team get to the playoffs.”

It sounds like coach lewis is getting through to the lad.

It's all about $$$$$ Ask Mikey.

two good backs, a good defense and solid special tems wins alot of games!

I liked the comments of corey reported by bengals.com.

“This is a business. Everybody here is their own business, and we’re all into one big business together,” Dillon said. “Whatever decision I make or want to make, it’s the best for my company and that’s how I’m going to look at it. Now is not the time. I’m going to focus on helping my team get to the playoffs.”

It sounds like coach lewis is getting through to the lad.

It's all about $$$$$ Ask Mikey.

two good backs, a good defense and solid special tems wins alot of games!

I read those as well. I know I gave Dillon some grief over the trade me tirade, but I think Corey has realized that these Bengals are for real, and he does want to enjoy his first shot at the postseason. That will actually motivate the longtime Bengals more than anything. I actually expect Dillon at some point to have a huge game, and I also expect Willie Anderson to be huge the rest of the year because of all the grief he has endured. Those Bengals are hungry, they believe in their coach, and just as importantly they now believe in each other. Of course Dillon could have realized he shot his value to hell and is trying to get some of it back so if he does get cut or traded he has a little leverage...But I think he is sincere.

cheers