Fantasy question about Bengals from Saints fan

ULSaint

Hey guys, I figured this was the best place to ask about a few Bengals players on my fantasy team.

I selected both Rudi Johnson and Chad Johnson in my draft. So far, they both have been pretty inconsistent but in their defense, they do have a rookie QB and have faced some tough defenses.

From watching these two every week, how do you think they will do as the season progresses. I'm more worried about Rudi than Chad.

Also, Warrick is a FA in my league. Does he have major injury problems or do you expect him to be back soon. Finally, is TJ HOufaghsidohgsohg (lol) expected to continue to put up numbers? Thanks

Warrick does have an injury however it's not related to his preseason knee injury and it's not season threatning. Do expect TJ to continue to put up good numbers as teams double up CJ and Carson is developing a lot of trust in TJ.

Rudi? Not until the bye week. His o-line has got to get healthy and it's probably not until after the bye.

Hey guys, I figured this was the best place to ask about a few Bengals players on my fantasy team.

I selected both Rudi Johnson and Chad Johnson in my draft. So far, they both have been pretty inconsistent but in their defense, they do have a rookie QB and have faced some tough defenses.

From watching these two every week, how do you think they will do as the season progresses. I'm more worried about Rudi than Chad.

Also, Warrick is a FA in my league. Does he have major injury problems or do you expect him to be back soon. Finally, is TJ HOufaghsidohgsohg (lol) expected to continue to put up numbers? Thanks

I wouldnt worry about Chad, he will put up numbers and Carson will continue to target him. Rudi on the other hand has seen tough run Ds and done pretty well, so as long as the Bengals dont abandon the run early in games he should put up good numbers too. However the schedule is tough, especially for Rudi.