Bungles No More

bubba clyde

Congrats Cincy Fans,

That was the best I've seen a team play against us all year (obviously).

A couple of observations:

1. Outstanding D-Line play. The only time I've seen anyone in 2.5 years get pressure on Trent with just 4 guys. And to shut down Priest the way you did...amazing. I don't know their individual status but i'd lock them all up quick.

2. Rudi was good. Reminded me of a younger faster jerome Bettis. Pound for 2-3 yards everytime. never loose yards. Then all of a sudden break one big by running over a couple people when the D draws up tight.

3. Warick finally played as advertized outta school. The "Dante before ther was Dante" was a little strong by the anouncers but hey..the guy went yard twice.

4. Congrats to Kitna. No All-Pro performance but solid in doing exactly what he needed too.

5. How fast can you guys get rid of Dillon? That guy is a timebomb waiting to explode. You've got the best coach with capable players in a weak division. I'd definitely give you the edge right now. Baltimore has that awsome D but I don't think they could spell Offense right now with a 5 letter spot and a dictionary.

Congrats again. Who knows...maybe we'll see you in January...