Tailgate for Sunday

WhoDey42

Me and my dad are coming up to the game Sunday. We've been to games in the past, but we never came up early enough to tailgate. We're thinking about leaving early enough to get up there to tailgate. Do we have to buy a parking pass ahead of time or anything? If I remember correctly there are plenty of small lots all around for tailgating, right? Any suggestions on where to tailgate or anything else would be really helpful. Thanks

GO BENGALS! :player:

P.S.: Do most of you guys have season tickets? We got the 2 game package with the Ravens and Broncos games. Is anyone else counting the hours down to the Monday Night game? The Jungle is gonna be ROCKIN!

Me and my dad are coming up to the game Sunday. We've been to games in the past, but we never came up early enough to tailgate. We're thinking about leaving early enough to get up there to tailgate. Do we have to buy a parking pass ahead of time or anything? If I remember correctly there are plenty of small lots all around for tailgating, right? Any suggestions on where to tailgate or anything else would be really helpful. Thanks

GO BENGALS! :player:

P.S.: Do most of you guys have season tickets? We got the 2 game package with the Ravens and Broncos games. Is anyone else counting the hours down to the Monday Night game? The Jungle is gonna be ROCKIN!

All the lots will be rocking, some are passes only, all you have to pay for. I will be parking in Covington and walking across the bridge to the Longworth Hall lot to tailgate with friends at around 9:30.

:player:

Longworth Hall, on the West Side of the Stadium (Ohio Side) was rocking last week, as it is every week. You and your dad should check it out. Its no passes, just paying (20 dollars)

I agree--- I always tailgate @ Longworth and that lot is p a c k e d with tailgaters even up to six hours before the game. Speaking of tailgating....are there any members of the board making the trip to Pittsburgh? We have a group of four and are looking to hook up and make our Bengals presence known!! We are getting down there Saturday and attempting to stay out of trouble ( if we are lucky ) until our 8am start for tailgating.

W

H

O

D

E

Y