U.K wins over INDIANA

semiotter

Wow!!! U.K wins over INDIANA 51-32..After IUs big win over number #24 OREGON last week I thought this was the year that IU spanks the CATS. B ut shaazam...UK QB SHANE BOYD amasses 335 yds. in total offense (130 rushing). and the KY total off. for the game is a blistering 560 yds. Be it said that this INDIANA TEAM is not USC or GEORGIA. But we are talking KENTUCKY football and we got to crow when we can... :rolleyes:

I have to admit to being shocked by the score!  After the Wildcats thumping by Louisville, I figured it would be another 2 win season.  Now, who knows, might win 3 or 4.

:lol::lol::lol:

Being a UK football fan is as challenging as it gets. :blink:

You guys have obviously never heard of Vanderbilt.

Yeah..they beat us last year.

Now see why its so depressing?

Who gives a s**t what you think Barb. You and your opinions suck. Go back to the negative hole you crawled out of.

Are either one of these teams going to any kind of interesting bowl??? I mean besides the Bowl that will be on Blue Turf (Humanitarian).

IU got lucky against a team in a sub-par conference--which puts another piece of wood on the fire for those "Pac-10 sucks" arguments. Oregon is supposed to be an elite team in the PAC-10--and IU (a team that is in the bottom tier of the Big 10) comes in and kicks their ass.

So, again--WHO CARES!!!!!

And if you're going to tell someone they suck--give opinions/examples why. You give me nothing to work with here.

You're another hater because I don't buy into the hype, huh???

;)

Another thing--if you're going to talk smackola--take it up in that respective forum....

;)

There is no interesting bowl, but when you're a Kentucky football fan you take all the wins you can get. Just beating a ranked team is like winning a bowl game. As for being a bad team, there's always Mississippi St who manged to take the highly coveted No. 5 spot in ESPN's bottom 10 with their loss to I-AA Maine! At least Kentucky defeats their I-AA competition.