NFL Primetime

jditty47

Despite watching a completely inept defense and a subpar running game today, I had a small grin on my face all day. You're right, Ditty--Palmer is the real deal. Did anybody see Shannon Sharpe comment on the NFL Today post-game show? He made it sound like Palmer was making rookie mistakes all day. He made one.

I know he'll have games this year where he looks bad and young, but he is definitely the real deal. Now, if Lewis can just get the defense in gear. Hopefully, getting Simmons and O'Neal back will help.

i just wish when ever chad has a clean break from the line of scrimmage he would jsut run a f**king streak route, and palmer would air itup to him.. it seems like everytime they throw the long ball they connect, i'd like to see it more often.

i think these guys could be as succesful as culpepper/ moss.

Did anybody see Shannon Sharpe comment on the NFL Today post-game show? He made it sound like Palmer was making rookie mistakes all day. He made one.

f**k Shannon, he was running his yaps about everybody all day....that's exactly why they bought him on that show...to replace Deion.

He was talking s**t about the Cowboys (Keyshawn, Vinny, Eddie) and whoever else I can remember. He better swallow his pride, because I got the feeling he'll be swallowing a hefty amount of crow later in the season!