Tenn vs Miami

jditty47

Lamont Thompson got a 37 YD INT return for a TD. Why couldnt he do that for us when he was here?

It wasn't anything special on Thompson's end. Just a VERY bad pass that went right to him. I'm glad he's getting a chance elsewhere, though.

I was very happy to see the play, seeing as how I have TN's defense. Big points for me :)

Heres hoping Chris Browns ankle is feeling better by next weekend. Keep us updated on him Skyline...

He should be fine. It's a sprained ankle, but it's not a high ankle thing that can keep people out for a while. He was walking around and jogging on the sideline. I'm guessing he'll be good to go next week against Indy.

Zach Pillar, though, might be out for a while. He's looking at having to get his bicep surgically reparied.

He made an INT and ran it back 37 yrds for a TD. WOW :rolleyes:

That was his 1st INT since his rookie year with the Bengals, he averaged 1 tackle a game for the Bengals that year, and he averaged 1 tackle a game for the Titans last year with 0 picks.

Even Thompson said the ball was thrown right to him, all he had to do was catch it and run.

Lets not start saying he wasn't a bust just yet.